Norwich FA Cup post match

Gutted I couldn't go yesterday (I am on meds), as it appears it was a good craic. Norwich is my favourite away trip at the moment.

Sad to hear the reaction of the Norwich manager indicating that the Cup isn't a priority. Pre 2008, the FA cup was the biggest priority to me as a City fan. I was desperate for us to get to a final. Every year we failed miserably. Whenever we got beat, it was sickening. It hurt more than any league defeat. The 2012 semi and final were my favourite days as a Blue. It's sad to see that survival or promotion in the league is seen as most important. So fans of the likes of Norwich are unlikely to experience what we did in 2012.
Given the TV money coming in next year I can't say I entirely blame him, it's going to seriously hurt whoever gets relegated this season.

Be interested to hear from anyone at the match yesterday on how Zab performed.

Zab had an excellent come back game. He looked much fitter than last time he came back, was fully committed, as ever, and frequently got up ahead of Navas - who had one of his best ever games. Zaba also had a great little altercation with a dickhead of a ballboy, who cheekily deliberately threw the ball past him as Zaba went to collect it from him - much to our merriment, and a few coppers, and Mike Dean.
Great to get a reaction from him and kdb afterwards when we chanted their names, post-match.

Zab had an excellent come back game. He looked much fitter than last time he came back, was fully committed, as ever, and frequently got up ahead of Navas - who had one of his best ever games. Zaba also had a great little altercation with a dickhead of a ballboy, who cheekily deliberately threw the ball past him as Zaba went to collect it from him - much to our merriment, and a few coppers, and Mike Dean.
Great to get a reaction from him and kdb afterwards when we chanted their names, post-match.

Quality

Good to hear he looked fit and ready, will be a huge asset from now until the end of the season if we can keep him fit.

Given the TV money coming in next year I can't say I entirely blame him, it's going to seriously hurt whoever gets relegated this season.

I agree. I was simply saying as a fan, that it is sad. Personally, I would rather see my team win a trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.