Norwich FA Cup post match

It was, but the main thing it shows we can rest Silva, Yaya and Ferny.

This was a full strength Norwich team, so it makes the win even better for me.

it shows we can start Iheanacheo whilst we rest KDB, Silva, Yaya and Fernandinho

CTWD

Maybe we are better with 442
I keep saying, according to Manuel, Kelechi isn't a striker he's a No 10 so by his reckoning we played a 4411 / 4231........ apparently.

There's a couple of obvious improvements we can make whatever formation we play; put the players in their strongest position and stop trying to accommodate everyone to keep the squad happy and keep a compact structure so that every player has passing opportunities and is covered defensively.

This isn't the be all and end all but it would certainly help.

Gutted I couldn't go yesterday (I am on meds), as it appears it was a good craic. Norwich is my favourite away trip at the moment.

Sad to hear the reaction of the Norwich manager indicating that the Cup isn't a priority. Pre 2008, the FA cup was the biggest priority to me as a City fan. I was desperate for us to get to a final. Every year we failed miserably. Whenever we got beat, it was sickening. It hurt more than any league defeat. The 2012 semi and final were my favourite days as a Blue. It's sad to see that survival or promotion in the league is seen as most important. So fans of the likes of Norwich are unlikely to experience what we did in 2012.

Gutted I couldn't go yesterday (I am on meds), as it appears it was a good craic. Norwich is my favourite away trip at the moment.

Sad to hear the reaction of the Norwich manager indicating that the Cup isn't a priority. Pre 2008, the FA cup was the biggest priority to me as a City fan. I was desperate for us to get to a final. Every year we failed miserably. Whenever we got beat, it was sickening. It hurt more than any league defeat. The 2012 semi and final were my favourite days as a Blue. It's sad to see that survival or promotion in the league is seen as most important. So fans of the likes of Norwich are unlikely to experience what we did in 2012.
So why did he play a full strength team then? I'll bet Delia had a completely different opinion.

Now if it had been the Scottish Cup..............

Good to see Nacho get a good run out I think Bony be under pressure now to keep his place on the bench. Scored a goal and looked good in general play. I think we might end up seeing more of him in the last few months of the season. Took his goal well too and there seemed to be decent link up play between the 2 forwards a 4-4-2 is doable with these 2 lads.

He'll always be city legend for me but it's time we started to transition away from building the team around Yaya.

Was so pleased with the team yesterday given the injuries. They should all be rewarded with the same line-up in the week. Bring on KDB, Dav or Yaya on in the 2nd half if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.