Norwich (H) Post-Match Thread

Kev laid about another five on a plate today alone, unfortunately our finishing - even after scoring 5 - cost him the all time record. Shows what a dubious stat assists can be

The hysteria of David playing his last league match for us has caused you to confuse us with United or Liverpool...

It’s ok, it’s caused us all to have momentary bouts of insanity, so you are forgiven. ;-)
I have seen so many peculiar VAR decisions this season I didn’t think one more in our favour would bother anybody.

How many times under Pep have we scored 5 or more in a league game is it now?

102 goals, nobody else even close, the most clean sheets, a winger banging in 30 goals, the best midfielder in the world making 20 assists yet still miles away from the title. Glorious in moments, shambolic in others. Only ourselves to blame unfortunately, redemption is still available if we win the champions league otherwise it has to be considered a disappointing season.

Major plus is the novelty of Foden getting minutes has worn off, and I mean that in a positive sense. He’s no longer the talented kid getting experience with the team giving him easy passes and himself just looking to not lose it, he’s very much a part of the squad now and his patience will be rewarded next season.
Bang on. Nice to get all the goals, our GD is ridiculous, but we've fucked up a lot of games this season. Fuck all to do with var, just self inflicted injuries all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.