Norwich (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue, why just settle for one. The golden boot for Raheem will be hard. However why settle for just one of the others. Why not try for the most goals in a Premier League season. Biggest win in the Premier League.

Let's go all out to set new records. Maybe we can salvage some pride out of this season which has been poor season for us. By setting some new records.
It was a hypothetical question

Anyone remember the last game of the 2012/13 season?
We had 78 points( like now) and our last game was at home was against.......Norwich.
We lost 2-3.
We'd lost in the FA Cup final against Wigan a week earlier and the mood in the ground was a bit flat to say the least.
I seem to remember a little contretemps between a few fans and Alexander at one end of the ground.

Anyone remember the last game of the 2012/13 season?
We had 78 points( like now) and our last game was at home was against.......Norwich.
We lost 2-3.
We'd lost in the FA Cup final against Wigan a week earlier and the mood in the ground was a bit flat to say the least.
I seem to remember a little contretemps between a few fans and Alexander at one end of the ground.
Didn't he take offence at some booing by a section of fans?

If we could only have one award, would you want:

Kev with assists
Raz with GB
Eddie with GG
100 gials

Kev for me

I’d like it for Kev but 100 goals 3 seasons running ( something United and all their attacking “ the United way “ football) have never managed once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.