• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
___________________Ederson____________________

Walker______Laporte_____Fernandinho______Cancelo

__________________Rodri_____________________

__________KDB______________Silva___________

Sterling__________Jesus_____________Bernardo

I get being competitive but Ederson, Laporte and KDB should be subs. Carson... Otamendi.....et all. We have Madrid.

I get being competitive but Ederson, Laporte and KDB should be subs. Carson... Otamendi.....et all. We have Madrid.
I get your point but it won’t happen. Ederson, KDB and to some extent Sterling have individual records to play for and Pep will let them try. I’ll be amazed if those three aren’t playing. Add in that there’s two weeks (nearly) to Real Madrid. Last chance for competitive football until then.

A similar performance to the Watford game hopefully.

Disappointing not to be there in person to see David Silva. I think he will score as well.

For watching in the U.S., it's not on mcfc site as being on tv here and neither NBCSN or ESPN+ seem to have it. Just found something called peacock tv for an on-line stream, anyone used this or know if it works? Otherwise it'll be Radio Manchester and the cheery folk on the BM match thread. Ta.

For watching in the U.S., it's not on mcfc site as being on tv here and neither NBCSN or ESPN+ seem to have it. Just found something called peacock tv for an on-line stream, anyone used this or know if it works? Otherwise it'll be Radio Manchester and the cheery folk on the BM match thread. Ta.

i thought peacock was a new channel launched by nbc to be honest. You will certainly find us on bein sports if that’s any help

Peacock is a premium NBC streaming channel along the lines of Netflix. I have it as I have NBC Sports. At least that's what I think. It just arrived as a free service. It is also taking the place of NBC Sports Gold so I don't have to pay that subscription going forward. So it works out for me so far. I'm sure that down the road, they will look for money from me but until then, Bob's yer uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.