Norwich (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours is the only game that isn’t shown on a channel, we have to go behind the red button whereas equally irrelevant games Burnley v Brighton, Soton v Sheff U and Newcastle v dippers get their own channel.

Scandalous

With Norwich likely to have up to .5 to 7 players out tomorrow. There will be no better time to set new Premier League records. We have to send out a statement to the rest of the Premier League that we are back to our best. It will be disrespectful to all Man City fans if the team take it easy on Norwich. It will also be disrespectful to the rest of the Premier League.

I would want to know why the team of we should go 5 goals up after 25 minutes or so. Then we just didn't try hard enough to score more goals. This is just the right time to punish Norwich for that defeat early on this season.

With Norwich likely to have up to .5 to 7 players out tomorrow. There will be no better time to set new Premier League records. We have to send out a statement to the rest of the Premier League that we are back to our best. It will be disrespectful to all Man City fans if the team take it easy on Norwich. It will also be disrespectful to the rest of the Premier League.

I would want to know why the team of we should go 5 goals up after 25 minutes or so. Then we just didn't try hard enough to score more goals. This is just the right time to punish Norwich for that defeat early on this season.
I salute your enthusiasm but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.