• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Cancelo, Garcia, Laporte, Mendy
De Bruyne, Rodri, D Silva
Foden, Jesus, Sterling

I feel Kev would’ve gotten an assist last match if he he ‘passed’ the penalty to Sterling just the way Messi did to Suarez?? some seasons back. However, I don’t see our players doing stuff like that.

Fingers crossed he breaks the record and then taken off to be wrapped in cotton wool.

Seems like a few of them (Mendy, Laporte, Otamendi) have been given a short break given some of the photos they've posted over the last couple of days - they all look to be in sunnier places than Manchester at least. Hopefully a few academy players in the squad for Sunday?

To everyone with serious statements such as we will win by 6 or 8 or 10 or 20 etc. We may... because anything in football is possible. But... I hope none of you have ever been onto the United or Liverpool threads accusing them of "arrogance" at any point in time

To everyone with serious statements such as we will win by 6 or 8 or 10 or 20 etc. We may... because anything in football is possible. But... I hope none of you have ever been onto the United or Liverpool threads accusing them of "arrogance" at any point in time

Manchester City 5–0 Liverpool
Watford 0–6 Manchester City
Manchester City 5–0 Crystal Palace
Manchester City 7–2 Stoke City
Manchester City 5–1 Leicester City
Manchester City 5–0 Swansea City
Manchester City 6–1 Huddersfield Town
Cardiff City 0–5 Manchester City
Manchester City 5–0 Burnley
Manchester City 6–1 Southampton
Manchester City 6–0 Chelsea
Manchester City 7–0 Rotherham United
Manchester City 6–0 Watford
Manchester City 9–0 Burton Albion
Manchester City 6–0 Shakhtar Donetsk
Manchester City 7–0 Schalke 04
West Ham United 0–5 Manchester City
Manchester City 8–0 Watford
Aston Villa 1–6 Manchester City
Manchester City 5–1 Atalanta
Manchester City 4*–0 Liverpool
Manchester City 5–0 Newcastle United
Brighton & Hove Albion 0–5 Manchester City

At a certain point, predicting a 5+ goal win stops being arrogance and starts just being a legitimate prediction of the scoreline when the best attack in the country by 20+ goals faces an already relegated team with the worst defence in the league.

Does it mean we will definitely rack them up? No, look at the reverse fixture, we could lose! But with De Bruyne desperate for the assist record, Sterling desperate to score as many goals as possible, plenty of players trying to earn a place vs. Madrid...it's entirely possible we win by a massive margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.