Norwich post match thread

To be fair Arsenal's injury list is comparable to ours. If they go out of the Champions League (as well as the League Cup) it could give them an edge but I am quietly confident that they will fade away when the daffodils appear.
LOL now that was funny.

Out of all of this, can we take a moment to reflect upon Otamendi. Yet another superb performance. I feel sorry for Mangala because he was starting to put in some very good performance, yet this partnership of Vinny and Otamendi is looking superb. We're a very lucky club.
What a decision by our shit manager, he needs to sort his shit out.

We have all cashed in and are out on the town

I was going to offer my opinion on how the £50 in free bets could be spent. I shall be withdrawing my £12.50 and lumping the £50 free bet on whoever is our closest challenger for the title.
We win the league and I'm as happy as a pig in shit and £2.50 better off. If we lose out to our closest challenger I will get a bit of compensation via the £50 free bet.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

Not sure how this team will evolve with KDB's directness style of play. We will see how the manager molds this team.

Thought we were lacking creativity up front today. De Bruyne was below par and Bony had another off day. Sterling made a big difference when he came on. Otamendi rightly MOTM

That game was mental.
Bony had one to forget. I'm not saying get rid but I didn't like those shots, especially that time he could've passed it left or right.
Hart's mistake was unbelievable. Hopefully won't affect him at all, he did make two very good saves.
Thought Kompany was class and Otamendi was superb. A stunning header and some great tackles in the box.
Yaya's penalty was very cool and if he was just moaning at Bony not passing at the end then I don't mind.
Sterling was great in winning two penalties at the death. I felt for him not getting to take the second one. Kolarov was within his rights to have it, but a pretty bad miss. Thankfully only a moment of disappointment then joy, top of the league.

Spent the last four nights and days sat by my 8yr olds hospital bed, as sick as he is my Mrs told me to go watch my beloved blues and chill out, that's exactly what I did, I watched them gain the advantage then hand it back, then go and grab it again, we showed bottle we showed fight and we continued to grind out results to keep us top of the league and in all comps brought before us, cmon blues you could be sat where I've been and am now, God forbid. City rarely let me down these days and today they gave again.

Took my daughters Norwich City supporting boyfriend with us today. He was gobsmacked at City fans slagging players off. He thought we deserved to be 2 or 3 up in the first half, although he did concede that Bony would have been better putting his shots on target rather than trying to burst the net. Some fans slagging Joe off and he was like, what? Yes he made a mistake but he also pulled off two worldies!! Please let's not forget where we have come from, we fight to the end, and games like that win you premier league titles. Some fans really need to give their heads a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.