Norwich post match thread

Is it wrong that I actually quite enjoyed the last 20 minutes? Reminded me of the shit old days.

Don't understand why Kolarov is getting so much stick he wasn't that bad. Must piss him off when he runs the length of the pitch and crosses a brilliant ball in from the byline only to watch no one even attempt to get on the end of it. So obvious where he is going to put it so why is it half the time no one is even anticipating the cross?

Otamendi class today. Feel for Mangala but think he will still get plenty of game time given Kompany's injury record.

Less said about Bony the better.There is some power in his shots, means less than bugger all if they are not on target.

Anyway three more points in the bag and another game closer to Silva and Aguero returning

Onwards and upwards blues

Spent the last four nights and days sat by my 8yr olds hospital bed, as sick as he is my Mrs told me to go watch my beloved blues and chill out, that's exactly what I did, I watched them gain the advantage then hand it back, then go and grab it again, we showed bottle we showed fight and we continued to grind out results to keep us top of the league and in all comps brought before us, cmon blues you could be sat where I've been and am now, God forbid. City rarely let me down these days and today they gave again.

Get well soon I8rags junior !

I was going to offer my opinion on how the £50 in free bets could be spent. I shall be withdrawing my £12.50 and lumping the £50 free bet on whoever is our closest challenger for the title.
We win the league and I'm as happy as a pig in shit and £2.50 better off. If we lose out to our closest challenger I will get a bit of compensation via the £50 free bet.
Winner winner chicken dinner.

Did your £50 free bet get applied?
My £12:50 is in my account, can't seem to find the winnings for the free bet?
Never used that Apollo bet before, usually use paddy power

Took my daughters Norwich City supporting boyfriend with us today. He was gobsmacked at City fans slagging players off. He thought we deserved to be 2 or 3 up in the first half, although he did concede that Bony would have been better putting his shots on target rather than trying to burst the net. Some fans slagging Joe off and he was like, what? Yes he made a mistake but he also pulled off two worldies!! Please let's not forget where we have come from, we fight to the end, and games like that win you premier league titles. Some fans really need to give their heads a wobble.
i think its becouse the stakes are so high in every match we now play ,i try not to have a go at players but when bony failed to pass to ya ya ,i voiced my displeasure,if norwich were in citys place there would be the same rumblings at carrow rd

I was going to offer my opinion on how the £50 in free bets could be spent. I shall be withdrawing my £12.50 and lumping the £50 free bet on whoever is our closest challenger for the title.
We win the league and I'm as happy as a pig in shit and £2.50 better off. If we lose out to our closest challenger I will get a bit of compensation via the £50 free bet.
Winner winner chicken dinner.
Rag

Spent the last four nights and days sat by my 8yr olds hospital bed, as sick as he is my Mrs told me to go watch my beloved blues and chill out, that's exactly what I did, I watched them gain the advantage then hand it back, then go and grab it again, we showed bottle we showed fight and we continued to grind out results to keep us top of the league and in all comps brought before us, cmon blues you could be sat where I've been and am now, God forbid. City rarely let me down these days and today they gave again.
Hope your son is better soon.

No reason for anyone to be down after today's game as you rightly say.
70/% possession and created a good few chances.

Here's a video of the last 15 minutes after De Bruyne went off (Both City & Norwich)...

Last edited:
Yeah, it feels as if every game is a must win. This is how it's been for three years now and it won't change. Still feels a bit strange, sometimes. Winning the title is so bloody difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.