Norwich post match thread

Until we replace Hart, we'll do fuck all in Europe.
Some European games have been Hart against 21.

As for today I was a bit disappointed we made such hard work of beating a team that lost 6-2 at Newcastle a few weeks ago. OK the game isn't that easy and they parked a double-decker but they aren't in the bottom third cos they're a good team.
Otto MOTM and that's for his overall performance not just his goal. We really shouldn't have a central defender as MOTM against Norwich.
But onwards and upwards. And get Sergio and Dave back bloody quick.

Awful? Against a well drilled 9 man defence leaving no space between the lines
Awful by our standards certainly. A lack of invention and a slower tempo doesn't help. We know they are capable of much much better but I stand by what I say the three points was the most important thing.

Did your £50 free bet get applied?
My £12:50 is in my account, can't seem to find the winnings for the free bet?
Never used that Apollo bet before, usually use paddy power

Not showing on mine either. I seem to recall the pre bet disclaimer saying it could take a few days before showing on your account, so I'm not unduly worried.

Until we replace Hart, we'll do fuck all in Europe.

You can't have actually watched us in Europe then, because Hart's best performances have been there. In fact his Champs league performances have been nothing short of fucking excellent. So that part of your post was just bollocks. The rest was merely nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.