Norwich post match thread

Until we replace Hart, we'll do fuck all in Europe.
If this is about the dropped ball today then I'm presuming you're having a laugh?

There isn't a single keeper out there, world class or otherwise, who hasn't on occasion dropped a ball.

The equivalent damage it can cause is about the same as a defender sending a back-pass short to the keeper which is then intercepted by a striker. Do we simply write off any defender who does this? Do we fuck. Exactly the same logical reasoning why we don't judge a keepers overall ability on a single mistake.

If this is about the dropped ball today then I'm presuming you're having a laugh?

There isn't a single keeper out there, world class or otherwise, who hasn't on occasion dropped a ball.

The equivalent damage it can cause is about the same as a defender sending a back-pass short to the keeper which is then intercepted by a striker. Do we simply write off any defender who does this? Do we fuck. Exactly the same logical reasoning why we don't judge a keepers overall ability on a single mistake.
Or a striker who rounds the goalie and then doesn't score in the open net - so should we write off Aguero after Sunderland? (and Navas after Spurs and Bournemouth of course, but some might actually agree in his case).

I assume Bert is on the wind up, or in serious need of medical attention, but I'm assuming the former.

This match was another chance for Bony to show himself as a quality striker and he failed, though I don't Pellers will do it I have every confidence in our ability to play without a traditional striker.

We were poor but we got 3 points and at the end of the day that is all that counts .Joe dropped a clanger but shit happens ,he has saved us enough times to let him off for that .Pity we missed the pen goal though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.