Norwich post match thread

Was there yesterday, and it wasn't the best game in the world to watch. If we played against a better team, we would of dropped points today. Tbf, I thought Otamendi had a good game again, its becoming clear already that thats a good buy. Thought Bony had a frustrating one again, KDB also not at his best.

The end of the day, it was a "messy" win thats worth another 3 points. Just roll on Seville away now!

Good atmosphere from where I was sat yesterday aswell, a great turnout aswell.
Bollocks! Norwich had one of the best game plans I have seen, Bournemouth are if not better than them the played an open game against us, and look what happened to them

From our new vantage point in 316 it was so clear yesterday to see how difficult it is (for any team) to play, and find space, against teams who get everybody behind the ball and are well organised. That's not a criticism of Norwich it's not their job to come and play in a style that suits us it's our job to find a way to win. That's what we did and whilst it wasn't easy on the eye the three points are what counts in games like that. Let's hope Yaya's not having a strop because we could do without any distractions, good to see both Bony and Sterling give Kolorov a bit of support after he missed the penalty despite both of them wanting to take it.

Bournemouth tried that different approach and we could have scored a dozen goals. Norwich did exactly the right thing, we were a bit lacklustre and are starting to really miss Silva now. But we scrappily got the win.
Said in the first 5 minutes we'd miss Silva. Aguero we can cope with because as proven, goals can come from anywhere. Silva makes us tick. We normally batter fucking Norwich now, in their shitty rag away replica shirts. To be fair they gave a good game. Frustrating for us but did well. Thank fuck we got the points and fuck Delia.

Clutching at straws, they are desperate for us to fail. Having said that prof so are some of our 'fans' it seems.
Yep, some around me saying that's arsenal winning the league when it went 1-1. So much anxiety in the stands it was almost unbearable. League over in October FFS. We're not Chelsea

Said in the first 5 minutes we'd miss Silva. Aguero we can cope with because as proven, goals can come from anywhere. Silva makes us tick. We normally batter fucking Norwich now, in their shitty rag away replica shirts. To be fair they gave a good game. Frustrating for us but did well. Thank fuck we got the points and fuck Delia.

I will happily take the points, but not at the cost of having to "fuck Delia" thank you very much!!

Yep, some around me saying that's arsenal winning the league when it went 1-1. So much anxiety in the stands it was almost unbearable. League over in October FFS. We're not Chelsea

Slightly OT perhaps, but remember when we first won the league and then when we failed to defend our title and the rags won it, we were universally slagged off by the media for a pathetic attempt at retaining our title?

Then we have Moyes' attempt at retaining the rags title. What did they finish, 7th was it? And now look at Chelsea's attempt at retaining theirs.

Our 5 seasons record of 3rd (2nd on points), 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd (and now league leaders again), is not so fucking shabby is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.