Norwich post match thread

Apparently on goals on Sunday Fernandinho dived for the penalty. I'm sure there seemed a kick to his knee. F@ckers
He was taken out but it would have needed a replay to see it. Then there was the handball - which curiously is when the whistle was blown.

He was taken out but it would have needed a replay to see it. Then there was the handball - which curiously is when the whistle was blown.

Not seen GoS yet but given that the ref sent the player off for handball, I'd assume the pen was actually awarded for that; otherwise the handball would not have counted and he would not have needed to send the player off, would he?

We played poorly but won. Games like yesterday's decide championships. We just need to get through to the international break unscathed and then we'll hopefully get a few players back. I think some of the team are running on empty right now. We need to win at Villa but I'd take a draw at Sevilla if it was offered right now.

A better team might not have camped on their 18 yard box with all men behind the ball
Bournemouth tried that different approach and we could have scored a dozen goals. Norwich did exactly the right thing, we were a bit lacklustre and are starting to really miss Silva now. But we scrappily got the win.

Not seen GoS yet but given that the ref sent the player off for handball, I'd assume the pen was actually awarded for that; otherwise the handball would not have counted and he would not have needed to send the player off, would he?
Quite. That's what the pen was given for (and my point). GoS just having a pop at us...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.