Norwich post match thread

If we turn the screw, the league will be ours in May. Maybe consider fucking off bony. Not gonna happen so hope I'm wrong and he finds his shooting boots. We bossed them yesterday but just didn't find the net for an hour. We can do much better.

Agree CB, but it's been like that since the takeover, so why surprised. Arsenal now media darlings with their injury crisis the only reason there not top, we need to be prepared for 7 months of negativity, as always.

I will happily take the points, but not at the cost of having to "fuck Delia" thank you very much!!
Nor me mate! It's just an expletive expression! Fuck her! Stupid microwave woman. Another air thief! Why dress her team in the colours of fucking united? Jealously? Mediocrity? Idiocy? Fucking moron.

Yaya for all his possession stats and penalties makes us play so slowly we cannot break teams down. Kolarov once again awful defending not stopping a steady stream of crosses from his side, then demanding the penalty when it should be given to Sterling who needs a shot in the arm. Lucky win - missed going for the first time in years, feel sorry for those who had to put up with us passing 2 yards back and forth for twenty times then losing possession and nearly throwing the game away. Kudos to Joe for recovering to make an important save, professional. Hurry back David and Sergio!

Did you not see all those great balls YAYa played over the top? If the finishing had been better he would have some assists

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else but just watching the Everton -Sunderland match and they have had their minutes silence for Rememberence Sunday. I know yesterday would have seemed very early but that was actually our closest home game to the 11th November.

Did you not see all those great balls YAYa played over the top? If the finishing had been better he would have some assists
I'm not sure if you're being serious, I thought the majority of Yaya's passes over the top were wank.

People seem to forget how good Arsenal were in the opening months of 13/14, how it was apparently "their year" and how they were going to win the league at a canter.

Then in early December, they come to our place and we whack them 6-3 and by the end of the season, Arsenal aren't even involved in the three way tussle for the title and are instead happy to beat Spurs to 4th. Don't worry about the Arse, they'll fall away

Agree with this. He also would have slotted the final penalty and we would have gained one goal over Arsenal in a race that might well go down to goal difference.
What penalty? What happened after the substitution was entirely different from what would have happened without it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.