Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

Absolutely beautiful that today. Unbelievably good football at times. 2nd best performance of the season.

Tevez is an absolutely world class player. Makes Dzeko and Balotelli look like two old piss can doleys from the Lord Lyon shuffling home down Platt Lane after an all dayer.

It feels like things are 'turning', the momentum, the 'feeling' is back with us. Utd are shitting their knickers and rightly so.

I'm overjoyed at how well we played and how much every single man fought for the shirt today. We proved we're a proper team with proper spirit.

The commentator and the kids on the Sky panel are suicidal :)

And huge respect to Buzzer for telling Sky exactky what's what. Legend then and legend now.

That last 5 minutes was heaven

I am not sure I really care whether we're Champions. When we play football that well, everyone knows we are best and you can be so confident that so much is coming to us

Buzzer saying SKY reporter saying they are stupid asking Carlos if he dived. Also that we don't care what Utd do and basîcally telling them a few old truths.

SingBlueSilva said:
For those of us with ESPN, can somebody PLEASE tells us what Summerbee said and what was the deal with Tevez and interview?

It was on SKY

He said, "After a fantastic performance from tevez what a stupid question to ask him (did he dive), Interuptted by presenter, "no no let me finish" Then bangs on about how great Tevez in and what a wonderful man he is, tell the sky presenter to shut up about what would be if he was there all season because he wasnt. Basically owned the stage for 5 minutes and put everyone bang to rights including the fans who still berate Tevez

Re: City fans you were fantastic

BLUEMATT23 said:
What's the words to the "this is how it feels to be city song?" couldn't work then out!

-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 pm --

What's the words to the "this is how it feels to be city song?" couldn't work then out!

-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 pm --

THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE CITY, THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE SMALL, YOU SIGN PHIL JONES WE SIGN KUN AGUERO! KUN AGUERO! KUN AGUERO!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 pm --<br /><br />Good effort boys! That's what we need now in our next 4 games! Hope to get a ticket for Newcastle otherwise just the homes for me

colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:
Great performance, but that Tevez celebration was just ridiculous
anyone else love it?...shows the lad has a sense of humour

Celebration was top class! Great humour and a good dig at the media and Whisky nose from across the city for going on and on about him playing golf in Argentina.

Just him poking fun at them.

I can't wait for the derby !! Bring Rags on!

Marvin said:
That last 5 minutes was heaven

I am not sure I really care whether we're Champions. When we play football that well, everyone knows we are best and you can be so confident that so much is coming to us

Problem is mate when we where tearing new assholes in teams on a weekly basic eveyone deflected that by saying Spurs were the most exciting team

Summerbee is a legend. They asked him what the difference between City and United he replied.

"The decisions that they got!".

Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.