Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

Re: City fans you were fantastic

The "Ole Ole, Ole, Ole (something)" song near the end, was that our lot? What were the words, haven't heard it sung at home.

colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:
Great performance, but that Tevez celebration was just ridiculous
anyone else love it?...shows the lad has a sense of humour

No it shows he only cares about himself. He is a world class player, one of the best there is no denying that and that is why it's all the more frustrating that he fucked off for 5 months. And that celebration only confirmed that he is scoring these goals for himself so he gets a transfer come end of season. Call me miserable if you want but after fucking off for months that celebration was a huge fuck you to City.

SuperSilva said:
colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:

Celebration was top class! Great humour and a good dig at the media and Whisky nose from across the city for going on and on about him playing golf in Argentina.

Just him poking fun at them.

I can't wait for the derby !! Bring Rags on!

But how is it funny ? Him being over there has lost us the league. Something not to be joked about for me really. But he was brilliant today, so il let him off for the celebration. If we win the league, il forgive him for everything

Great performance tonight. Exactly what we needed. I have a sneaking suspicion Aston Villa might just pull something off as well so I am very happy today.

City fans you were fantastic

Anyone? No-one? Okay, I'll say it. That 'fight to the end' song was dire.

Other than that, it was one of the best vocal performances of the season. When we conceded, we got louder. Credit to the club.

Re: City fans you were fantastic

LoveCity said:
The "Ole Ole, Ole, Ole (something)" song near the end, was that our lot? What were the words, haven't heard it sung at home.

think it was the norwich fans tbh

What a performance Absolutely brilliant led from the front, thought Lescott had a blinder also, come on boys we can do this. And as others have mentioned the away support was awesome, they should all give each other man hugs

RandomJ said:
colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:

No it shows he only cares about himself. He is a world class player, one of the best there is no denying that and that is why it's all the more frustrating that he fucked off for 5 months. And that celebration only confirmed that he is scoring these goals for himself so he gets a transfer come end of season. Call me miserable if you want but after fucking off for months that celebration was a huge fuck you to City.

No it wasnt stop foaming at the mouth

The players his team mates the people he let down the most really laughed at it, i thought NDJ was going to pass out with laughing. It was a bit of humour, he went over and clapped the fans at the end was that a huge fuck off as well

why has my thread been merged the fans need to be seperated from the match they deserve the credit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.