Norwich v City: Post match Discussion Thread

proud today

proud of the club tevez and especially the fans, if we go on and win it then great stuff but if we dont i wont be to pissed off because we know the good times are just around the corner i was one of the first to slate mancini after the arsenal game but we have to keep him and go forward now 'let him build'

BoundedCascade said:
Great performance tonight. Exactly what we needed. I have a sneaking suspicion Aston Villa might just pull something off as well so I am very happy today.
My money is on Everton doing the business next weekend as no FA Cup Final to play for. My only concern is David Moyse, who is a Fergie boot licker.

RandomJ said:
colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:
Great performance, but that Tevez celebration was just ridiculous
anyone else love it?...shows the lad has a sense of humour

No it shows he only cares about himself. He is a world class player, one of the best there is no denying that and that is why it's all the more frustrating that he fucked off for 5 months. And that celebration only confirmed that he is scoring these goals for himself so he gets a transfer come end of season. Call me miserable if you want but after fucking off for months that celebration was a huge fuck you to City.
sorry mate but thats just bollocks...it was as ironic as any of Citys usual chants....I was as pissed as anyone when he pulled his stunt and did and do want him out but that was like a fuck you to the press and the commentators as much as anything...dont see why any fans should take it as disrespect

Re: City fans you were fantastic

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Anyone? No-one? Okay, I'll say it. That 'fight to the end' song was dire.

Other than that, it was one of the best vocal performances of the season. When we conceded, we got louder. Credit to the club.

Don't you just love the song police

For those who missed what Summerbee said (and unless no one else has put it)

after the interviewer asked Carlos "Did you dive?" they cut back to the studio where the presenter asked Summerbee for his thoughts.

They were (in summary):

"I just want to point out what a stupid question your interviewer just asked Carlos. He's scored a hat-trick, put in a great performance, made man of the match, scored great goals and the first thing they ask him was 'Did he dive'?

'we're here to focus on Tevez's performance today. I'm not here to comment on what United do or need to do, all City can do is focus on the games they've got left and what's in front of us. I'm not here to talk about United, i'm here to talk about City's performance today."

Something along those lines. The presenter then tried to make out the question was "tongue-in-cheek" (after spluttering and stuttering in an attempt to say it) to which Summerbee reiterated that it was a stupid question to ask a player who put in a performance like today especially when the cameras, linesman, and even studio at half time stated it was a harsh yellow for him to get.

colourmeblue said:
dref619 said:
Great performance, but that Tevez celebration was just ridiculous
anyone else love it?...shows the lad has a sense of humour

I loved it too, and so did the other players..it seems some fans are just too grumpy to see the funny side of it. He was telling us how he felt the third goal was..like a hole-in-one

btw, i did not see the moment Tevez was subbed..did he shake Mancini's hand? I saw him shaking hands with everybody on the subs bench when I came back..

Great team performance. Looked a bit shaky at the start of 2nd half, but Yaya coming in sorted that out.
And ARGIES! Man, just unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.