Marvin said:
-----------------Hart----------------
Zabeleta--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov
----------------De Jong-------------
-----Nasri----Yaya Toure----Silva
-----------Dzeko----Aguero

Tevez coming on in 2nd half. If Yaya does not make it, Milner

Why would you change the fullbacks??

How the hell does a team build up consistency and maintain an understanding when it's forever being changed? Particularly the defensive 'unit' ?

Please explain why its useful or,the reason that really puzzles me,why it's necessary?

Andouble said:
prediction: we will chop and change at least 5 players and not pick up 3 points in doing so.

QFT. Though I think it would have been unavoidable with Tevez. I highly doubt he's fit enough to do a harder 65 away minutes with 48 hours rest. At least we get to play 90 minutes of how far will the ball bounce off Dzekos shin this time, always a good'un.

If the players don't come off that pitch crawling they won't have tried hard enough. Even they have got to be sick of the lazy away performances by now. Haven't they? Please?

I really hope Mancini doesn't change too much as long as he keeps the attacking 4 of Silva, Nasri, Tevez and Aguero we should be good, even if he decides to play Kolarov.

Norwich are not an easy team to be at home. Kolarov is a defensive liability and relies heavily on his midfield cover, which worries me as Glichy is much fitter and has a higher work rate.
Apologies for my opinion but Kolarov is lazy and leaves the defence exposed when he likes to go forward, if he was more like ZABA then I'm sure my opinion of him would change.

rnblade said:
Norwich are not an easy team to be at home. Kolarov is a defensive liability and relies heavily on his midfield cover, which worries me as Glichy is much fitter and has a higher work rate.
Apologies for my opinion but Kolarov is lazy and leaves the defence exposed when he likes to go forward, if he was more like ZABA then I'm sure my opinion of him would change.

I agree, I prefer Clichy but I think Kolarov is a lot less of a liabilty if we are going full on attacking. If I could though I would always start Clichy and replace Kolarov at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.