Norwich v City: Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
georgeissa7 said:
Norwich are in good form, playing with no pressure.. THEY WILL ATTACK US
cant see us grabbing any clean sheets there !

can see us starting only 3 of: Nasri - Silva - Aguero - Tevez.. with milner starting instead of the fourth.

Hope not Milner has been cack!

although Clichy may be a bit tired, but i still prefer him to Kolarov
Kolarov is a 0 defensively and we sure need our defence against Norwich..

Kolarov only plays against bottom teams, and at home.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:44 am --<br /><br />
pride in battle said:
georgeissa7 said:
Norwich are in good form, playing with no pressure.. THEY WILL ATTACK US
cant see us grabbing any clean sheets there !

can see us starting only 3 of: Nasri - Silva - Aguero - Tevez.. with milner starting instead of the fourth.

Hope not Milner has been cack!

the lad runs 2000 Kilometers a game .. quite an asset defensively.. but sadly, only defensively

think RM is going for him this game.. Milner + Nasri + Silva + Aguero

If Milner plays and we get beat Roberto has a lot to answer for, he might run all day but at the moment he's playing like Paula Ratcliffe!
Bring him on after 60 minutes if were in front, get on the front foot first not sat back like against Arsenal.
Huge game today, if we lose I think Roberto's job will be on the line.
Go for it early doors and I think we will win!

pride in battle said:
If Milner plays and we get beat Roberto has a lot to answer for, he might run all day but at the moment he's playing like Paula Ratcliffe!
Bring him on after 60 minutes if were in front, get on the front foot first not sat back like against Arsenal.
Huge game today, if we lose I think Roberto's job will be on the line.
Go for it early doors and I think we will win!

just expecting him to start.. surely not hoping

our away form has been bad,if we are as bad today as we been away, en they will beat us, has to wave after wave of attacks, pin them in their own half 3-1 us i reckon, if we shit, 1-0 to them scored late on as usual

warm up 4 this!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4CQnBL_woA&feature[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.