Norwich v City: Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Please No Tinkering Tomorrow.

hgblue said:
de niro said:
Akai said:
keep the same team, bring Yaya in the 2nd half in more attacking role when Norwich players are tired.

agreed, its away so keep it tight for a bit, sick of losing on the road.
This is the classic mistake that we've been making this season, and why we've struggled away from home of late. Start of the season we were playing without fear and ripping teams to shreads. Back to that system, with Yaya alongside Barry, Micah and Clichy bombing on, and Tevez in the hole behind Aguero, with Silva and Nasri either side of him, and we'll tear Norwich a fresh one.
Away from home we play more reserved, you are 100% correct. That is due to the manager not wanting to concede away from home. We don't let the fullbacks bomb like they do at home, we are more cautious, and we press less.

MadchesterCity said:
130412104711.png

Fucking kolarov? I hope not, decent at times going forward but lazy as fuck defensively, nearly every time he plays we concede sloppy goals from his side<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 pm --<br /><br />I'd go same team as Wednesday, thought Nigel had his best game in months and the players worked well together, yaya on the bench if fit.

who else is going? getting the train down after work and staying over night, can't wait! come on blues!

hgblue said:
de niro said:
Akai said:
keep the same team, bring Yaya in the 2nd half in more attacking role when Norwich players are tired.

agreed, its away so keep it tight for a bit, sick of losing on the road.

This is the classic mistake that we've been making this season, and why we've struggled away from home of late. Start of the season we were playing without fear and ripping teams to shreads. Back to that system, with Yaya alongside Barry, Micah and Clichy bombing on, and Tevez in the hole behind Aguero, with Silva and Nasri either side of him, and we'll tear Norwich a fresh one.

Utterly agree.

We need to get back to finishing the home team off in the first hour so we HAVE to play our best team. The team that started Wednesday will do for me but if there was one change it would be Yaya for Jongie but he would have to be disciplined at times. This is no time for rotation or resting players we can still win the league so come on boys go for it

I think we all fear he'll change the fullbacks but we should stick with the exact same team barr Yaya (if fit) for Nigel. We simply have to play our strongest possible team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.