Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Train said:
Fuck you. There was nothing wrong with it.

you don't get involved, ever, he's cost his team a player and the momentum by not walking away, stupid idiot.
Total bollocks. Absolute bollocks.

Agreed, Nasri had every right to get angry. He was just coming out of an injury. Look at the replays, he got the full force of that tackle on one leg, very easily could have got injured again. That was a bad tackle, and should have got a red card itself.

At the max it should have been a yellow, and I would have disputed that too, considering how RVP got away with a lot worse reaction..

If this red card is not rescinded, and I bet it won't be, we've lost a creative playmaker for the Stoke game, an already tough game as it is..

If Nasri deserved a straight red for his little flick of the head then Bassong deserved a 2nd yellow for his part.

That aside, I am sick to death of Referees being allowed to make blatantly incorrect decisions because of a supposed injustice beforehand. How any ref at any level can give a free kick against Kompany for what was as clean a tackle as you will ever see is un-fucking-believable. Refs should be banned for doing this shit.

citykev28 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Bullshit decision from the ref but Nasri acted like a dickhead, rolling around like a pussy in faux agony one second and acting the hard man the next. Shouldn't have even put himself in that situation as its just inviting trouble.

Sniff sniff....
Eh?

The ref will realise he's messed up and Bassong will see red second half to even it up. You heard it here first.

jimharri said:
amooballer said:
Chippy_boy said:
Shame on you. You might want to withdraw that and apologise mate. We as City fans are WAY above that sort of comment.

alright fine, I get carried away, I coulda punched the reff's head right off. But so what? will his kids die cause I say so? no, its just me venting at a piss poor decision.

People here gotta stop trying to be politically correct... you got another poster who is threatening to "hunt me down" :)) I think thats a situation that needs more paying attention to, than my venting.
If you can't see the offence that your comments caused, and won't apologise for them, perhaps you should think about taking a break from here for a while. If the mods don't decide for you.
Wheres a mod when you need one eh jim

Why sub? even with 10 we are better then norwich. Make the 3th goal. If you let them come it will go wrong anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.