Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
My interest in football is genuinely waning. It's all about the refs now and it's fucking shit. If i could be bothered, i'd expand further and create a thread on it but i can't be arsed! I just don't seem to enjoy it as much as i used to. The sport is a farce.
With you on this pal add in the costs now it is getting beyond a joke

Tricky_Trev said:
My interest in football is genuinely waning. It's all about the refs now and it's fucking shit. If i could be bothered, i'd expand further and create a thread on it but i can't be arsed! I just don't seem to enjoy it as much as i used to. The sport is a farce.

JamesTenOne said:
Odd one that.

Daft from Nasri to put his head in but Bassong did just as much. Would have thought a stern word with both of them would have been sufficient, a yellow each at tops.

Would hope we'd still be strong enough to pull through with ten men.

I'd agree with all the above tbh.

Did I see the rtef consult the lineo?

Tricky_Trev said:

I am with you 100% fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.