Norwich Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will go onto win this.

Ref is a disgrace! Head to head happens week in, week out.

I am more pissed of about the free kick decision for the Norwich goal!

My interest in football is genuinely waning. It's all about the refs now and it's fucking shit. If i could be bothered, i'd expand further and create a thread on it but i can't be arsed! I just don't seem to enjoy it as much as i used to. The sport is a farce.

Re: WTF! ... Nasri Red!

pudge said:
Why would it get rescinded?

He stuck his head in. The only gripe is that Bassong should have gone as well

Yes he stuck his head in .... but in comparison, with the dangerous sliding tackle 5 seconds before the ref/linesman believe Nasri was a red!?!

Oh how shit reffing has become in the PL....

andypandy said:
Need to adapt the old "dont get mad get even" approach

Run at Bassong, draw the fouls, over-react etc and get this down to 10 v 10.

Shocking decision, its either 2 reds or 2 yellows.

Spot on

andypandy said:
Need to adapt the old "dont get mad get even" approach

Run at Bassong, draw the fouls, over-react etc and get this down to 10 v 10.

Shocking decision, its either 2 reds or 2 yellows.

Absolutely this. We need to wise up and start playing the game. If we want to win this game without running everyone into the ground we need to get this to 10v10 asap.

BlueMoonWalker said:
Wouldn't blame Mancini for parking the bus now and play on the counter attack, see how the rest of the footballing world react to our boring style which gets praised for being well drilled and resilient in defence week in week out against us.

That would be fine by me.

Might be worth trying to keep as much possession instead though. Nothing silly, don't commit too many forward when it's a slow build up and keep the ball. When defending, try and break quickly (not sure that's even possible with this side though) and score from those situations.

All we need now is Mancini to take a jab at the officials in the match and then get charged by the FA again.... The Injustice!

homerdog said:
Uwes Grandad said:
No need for him to do it though. Could have been yellow but why react?

Because some twat nearly broke his fucking leg!

You, and the others like you, have clearly never played competitive sport!

I've almost had my foot/ankle broken twice in the last month(playing rugby and football). I didn't react like that. Manned up and got on with it. Shook their hand afterwards.

Chippy_boy said:
Just bad refereeing all over the place. The Kompany middle of the park challenge that led to our 2nd goal was very very iffy. On another day he might have got a red for it, lunging in with studs up.

That tackle in a derby would've seen a 5 season ban mate!

This ref is an imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.