Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

fucking summariser on final score claiming norwich were phenomenal today? apart from set pieces the created fuck all even against 10 men. the ref changed the game with the "foul" given against kompany and the red card. at 2-0 down it was a case of how many.
the challenge on nastasic at the end was shocking too.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Hart is becoming a real concern for us at present.

He's all over the shop and was stupid coming for their third, giving no confidence to his defence.

Thought Aguero was excellent but damn, so frustrating, he should be taking so many more if his chances.

Mistake bringing off Silva straight after our third, but credit the lads, we held out.

Is Nasri now suspended for the Arsensl game, that will no doubt please him.

Stupid handbags at dawn stuff, but the likes of Anelka and Zab have walked for same offence in games against Arsenal.

Frustrated, as with eleven men, we could have seen another six.
Generally happens when you get sandwiched between a crowd of players, if he didn't come out for it people would moan.

daveduke67 said:
CTID1988 said:
Tbilisi said:
My 14 year olds first away on his own today with his mates,what a game.

I will have to bore him shitless when he gets back about Halifax,Shrewsbury,York etc....

Hes on the Official coach that set off from City at 6.15 this morning,is anyone on Bluemoon on it too?

Yeah mate, we have just stopped to pick up a few pills and some coke. Stopping at a strip club on the way back. We will get him back some time next week

Dad - Hiya son, had a good day. Glad you got home safely.

Son - Fuckin sik bro, got shitfaced, did a few keys and got a gobble off some brass in a titty bar. Fuckin top.

Thurrump as Dad collapses on floor.

That made me laugh,the Official Coach is excellent value if he gets all that

sincity said:
1kinkladze said:
mancini's post match interview will be interesting...

If he responds to the ref decisions, he's going to be fined/banned again. You can't even open your mouth these days for injustices that keep occurring. Like a fucking dictatorship!

Very much so

Great victory for the team, Aguero was back to his best today an outstanding performance not just going forward but he tracked back so well too.
Mention to Dzeko, Kompany and Nasty who all played very well.

Aguero was absolutely superb today

That ref was terrible, how that freekick was given is beyond me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.