Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I could see Mancini saying in interview, "you know is difficult to win match 10 on 12, and away, but this is football, is strange"

MCFC BOB said:
I thought Zabaleta looked tired today. His general movement seemed laboured and he's definitely feeling the effects of playing every game over the festive period.

Clichy was excellent today. He did really well when Nasri was sent-off. It's hard doing a two-man job and he did it very well.

Nastasic was at fault for Norwich's second goal.

Dzeko and Aguero were brilliant today, except it was Dzeko that found the finishing touch more often. A great display from the big man. Aguero needs to find his shooting boots, though - he can't convert anything at the moment.

To play so well with ten men against 12 + the crowd was encouraging to see.

My thoughts exactly
bring on stoke

Matty said:
He tried his best but, try as he might, the referee couldn't get Norwich back into the game. There will be some very disappointed far eastern gamblers tonight.

He has just blown a game at OT as well.

Serves him right as well allowing us to win when the orders were very very clear.

Wanker!

CTID1988 said:
Can someone give a bit of a summary of mancinis post match interview please/

cheers

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini:

"For me, I think that we played fantastic for 25 minutes and should have scored three or four. I don't know why (Samir was sent-off) as the linesman was there and I don't know what he saw. We saw the video both play touch heads. With 10 men it was difficult. The guys played very well. It was like at Sunderland but this time we scored. Today we showed we are there for the title."

Great win for City, showed guts and character, some very dodgy decisions by the ref, would like to see the lead up to Nasri's sending off, as the BBC radio commentators said it was a very dubious decision, I thought Dzeko and Aguero combined well up front, also Silva was playing good, good to see Dzeko get a hat trick...............well done guys

On to the Stoke game. Hopefully we can win and Wigan can pull off a result, hopefully minimum of a draw. And we can close the gap to 5 points on New Years Day.

SuperSilva said:
CTID1988 said:
Can someone give a bit of a summary of mancinis post match interview please/

cheers

this anyone?
He said it was not a red and that he didn't understand how linesman could say it was a red.

Nothing controversial.

Said he will fight for the title and that we look at the table in February - not now

blueinsa said:
Matty said:
He tried his best but, try as he might, the referee couldn't get Norwich back into the game. There will be some very disappointed far eastern gamblers tonight.

He has just blown a game at OT as well.

Serves him right as well allowing us to win when the orders were very very clear.

Wanker!

hang on!!! he tried his best, that was never a free kick for their first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.