Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

chicagoblues said:
It is crystal clear that there is a second rule book against Man city

The Argentinian commentators were saying the same thing over here. On the red 'there is a lot of politics in the English league' and at the end 'City win despite the referee'. Argentinians those people recognised corruption when they see it.

After MotD:

Kompany was studs up for our second. Jones made up for it with the free kick for their first.

Nasri silly - stood up to Bassoong, who put his head down to Nasri. I thought Nasri barged Bassoong's shoulder but if that was a red then Bassoong should have had a yellow for the tackle and another for the head nonsense. Worth appealing? I don't know - I'd be surprised if they said it was a frivolous appeal and awarded an extra match ban (which would make what Nasri did worse than Fellaini's clear butt last week).

The assistant who shopped Nasri of course didn't bother flagging for the barge in the back on Zab in the penalty area soon after.

Mancini absolutely right to highlight Garrido's backpass, saved by the keeper - should have been an indirect free kick on the 6 yard line with no defender closer than the goal-line. Instead incompetent Jones gave a corner.

Joe needs to learn that when he comes to punch he has to come with everything. He's a big lad and he should been cleaning everyone out to get to the ball.

Today was poor from him.

I thought the lads played really well today,Aguero had a cracking game and dzeko was immense.Nice to see both our strikers have a good game.

Needs to be said though,every time a corner or set piece is took,it doesn't matter who the opposition are we look like conceding.I think Hart has been very poor this season,has made mistakes game after game and is costing us goals nearly every match we play.Being a good shot stopper is not enough.It is ridiculous we are dominating every match he has fuck all to do most games but is consistently getting caught out.We need a good quality back up keeper asap.

lets hope we go on a good run now and fuck that old c**ts retirement party up

Would like to see the same forward line for Stoke now. We have a bit of scoring momentum, lets fucking keep it going instead of swapping and changing every game.

Edin and Sergio to start up top Wed for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.