Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I am very happy with this performance, having been watching it on Footie First. Very well done.

blueinsa said:
de niro said:
Aguero outstanding . The ref was simply corrupt , nobody can be that bad at his job.

Bob and Pidg thought the ref had a blinder I bet!

Huge absence of both tonight to help us celebrate our win..

nothing to say unless the 'A' word is mentioned..

Possibly at a Rag supporters' do in Surrey ????

Pam said:
I am very happy with this performance, having been watching it on Footie First. Very well done.

Still looked the more likely to win with 10 men and that's not the first time you can say that about us this season either.

Best thing about this performance was looking like we hadn't thrown in the towel and were up for a fight. Aguero's celebration screamed of a man who has as much invested in us winning as we all do.

Strong performances against Stoke and Arsenal could really cement the belief going forward. 3 points at Arsenal the way they're playing at the moment would be huge.

dom said:
blueinsa said:
de niro said:
Aguero outstanding . The ref was simply corrupt , nobody can be that bad at his job.

Pidg pisses me off.

I actually though the referee nearly cost us the game. And I even said this on Twitter:

The referee made that harder than it should have been. Brilliant performance, City.

And I've also said it was ten men against 12 + the crowd.

Have a look around before you start.

--
Edit:

Pam said:
dom said:
blueinsa said:

Pidg pisses me off.
I saw that, Pam. You saying me and Pidg are "no City fans". I laughed, heartily.

MCFC BOB said:
I actually though the referee nearly cost us the game. And I even said this on Twitter:

The referee made that harder than it should have been. Brilliant performance, City.

And I've also said it was ten men against 12 + the crowd.

Have a look around before you start.

--
Edit:

Pam said:
dom said:

Pidg pisses me off.
I saw that, Pam. You saying me and Pidg are "no City fans". I laughed, heartily.

Busted.

City got the ball forward today as quickly as we possibly could and it paid REAL dividends. Why we haven't done that more frequently with Dzeko and Aguero up front is simply beyond me.

As to Tevez. Enjoy the bench. You've been shite as a striker for months. The only way off it now my lado is to come off it and score.

As to the ref. He was a disgrace. Performances like that show that there probably is corruption in football refereeing.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:17 pm --<br /><br />Congrats to Garrido BTW. Played well AND appreciated the City support remembering him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.