Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Great result and superb fighting spirit from all the lads tho Nasri could have cost us ? i will reserve judgement tho till i have seen it on MOTD when it happened i saw nothing?

That really was such a good performance.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
SXBLUE said:
Great result and superb fighting spirit from all the lads tho Nasri could have cost us ? i will reserve judgement tho till i have seen it on MOTD when it happened i saw nothing?

It was a bad challenge on Nasri followed by a six of one, half dozen of the other set to, followed by the most ridiculous intervention of a linesman imaginable. He cost us a chance to massively improve out GD. It would have been a far more emphatic result with eleven men.

Just watched the re-run, I thought we played very well, and were never really hanging on, as was suggested by the GMR commentary.

We were 50 minutes a man short, but it never looked like it. Aguero and Barry were superb, Nastasic not far behind. Hart was slated on the match thread, but other than coming out for the corner before the third goal, what did he do wrong ?

Lets play like that every week now, we won't be far away come May if we do.

Hart 7
Zaba 8
Kompany 7
Nastasic 8
Clichy 7
Toure 7
Barry 8
Silva 7
Nasri 5 (played well but stupid to get involved, it was either both off, or nobody off, but it could have cost the team)
Dzeko 7
Aguero 9 his best game this season by a country mile

Milner 7
Lescott and Garcia not on long enough.

I was stupid enough to think it was going to be a blowout after Dzeko's second went in, Norwich didn't even play well I thought we defended a bit poorly along with some bad fortune.

Good 3 points though and let's keep this going against Stoke!

chicagoblues said:
It is crystal clear that there is a second rule book against Man city

last season against spurs balotelli was spared, sick of this agenda non sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.