Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Squad isn't good enough to battle on four fronts, simple as that. We could end up with fuck all thanks to these injuries. Should have been addressed in January, Fernando's gone and signed a contract apparently should have just fucking paid up. Fuming.

On the face of it, it's just a draw, away from home - hardly a crisis.

But the performance was woeful, and that's worrying. Never looked like scoring, barely created a proper chance, crossing (esp. Navas) was diabolical. And in the last 10 minutes, when top sides turn the screw, we were on the back foot, holding on.

A lot of the players need to take a long hard look at themselves, because very few stood up to be counted today. All just coasting through, hoping someone else would make something happen. Only Hart, Clichy and Jovetic really performed anything like they should.

Garth Crooks: "Yaya Toure definitely kicks Ricky van Wolfswinkel, and he should have gone! What do the FA do now? That's clearly violent conduct."
Yes he had a little kick but it wasn't violent conduct. Nought all wrong with the Norwich player.

Pathetic play from our boys. Only one to have any credit was Jovetic.

itisrising said:
The decision making today was non-existent.

Terrible decision making from our players when we got into some good positions.

Bad showing by MD. How many successful crosses did Navas complete today?!
How many crosses does navas usually complete? Still a solid point Norwich away isn't an easy place to go.

Some seriously over the top comments but there's no getting away from the fact that today was an absolutely appalling performance and the players and management need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Kazzydeyna said:
Our geriatric manager has cost us. Again.

We will not make top 4 with this old fool in charge.

need a new manager in the summer and maybe another 1st million spent.

disgusted.

What a ridiculous comment - The team he picked was the best he could, in fact not one bluemooner said before the game that the selection was wrong. Norwich played very deep and unfortunately today our creative players couldn't break through. Then we became nervous and instead of fast passing resorted to looping the ball which is tough in the strong wind. To call for a manager change is just plain stupid and I can't believe I've responded to such an ill informed comment.

stony said:
Damocles said:
I wish I could ban people for having stupid opinions

Do it Damo, some serious fanny faced fuckwits already in this thread.

If you actually look through this thread and remember that the result was a draw at Norwich, it will make your head spin.

Apparently drawing at Norwich is "an embarrassment" and "the manager has to go". I have no idea how these people didn't slit their wrists when we used to get thumped every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.