Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Whatever happened to second string players taking the opportunity to establish themselves when they get the chance, or is it a case of great money wether I play or not?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
sam-caddick said:
Title gone.

With our run in we have no chance.

There's not many on here I'd love to pop but you are defo top of the list

Talk about miserable bastard

Why was he being too realisitic for you?

Fucking shit.

The Premier League is Chelsea's now. They have the easier run. We have no easy away games left.

2 matches, 30 shit corners, about 5 shots on target. I could fucking scream, I can't believe how shit we were in that game. Kompany was wank again. Clichy has been fucking shit all season.

I have defended Pellegrini and backed his appointment from day one, that is unforgivable though. Shit team set up yet again.

We will be lucky to win the League cup if we play like that we can kiss it good bye. Never mind the fucking quadruple.

This isn't knee jerk. I could forgive the Villa loss, Chelsea 2-1 because we played well.

That was shit. Shit shit fucking shit. I'm sick of Kompany and Zabaleta getting free passes. Both need a fucking size 10 up their arse holes.

Not good enough today, everyone knows that. This squad should be good enough to beat Norwich despite the injuries. 1 point gained on Arsenal but that's about it from today. Now we need to move on from the last two utterly wank games and start winning again. Fuck Chelsea and fuck Mourinho and his shitty media bullshit, let's regroup, sort out our tactics to cope when Fern & Aguero are missing and win a few while we get key players back.

Squad is struggling with form and injuries. I think its clear Negredo is either hurt or simply out of form. Didn't like Yaya so deep today, Milner was mostly poor, Navas had about 100 terrible balls into the box. Just one of those days.
Would have liked to see us bring on Marcos at some point to be honest. Lets not forget that Norwich played with everyone behind the ball and we have had issues breaking teams down in these types of games over the last few years, let alone today. Got to get back at it, we'll be fine.

really struggling what people expect

Some of our perfiormances especially away this season have been poor and yes on a number of games we have rode our luck. Quite simply our away performances are poor they are no where near good enough to win the title

We have blown it the tactics used are poor and i don think will ever win the titke. Chelski and Jose know exactly how to play yes uts hardly pretty on the eye but its effective and winning football. We are in a scrap for fourth Pool look good at home and i will show my arse if we get anything there

Still were scoring goals and being entertained right!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.