Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Every time I watch a stream of us playing away we always play as shit as the stream quality!

Fucking awful today. Wrong tactics to change the game. When Jovetic went off it killed all our chances on goal.

How are people saying it's league over?

We won't win every game and neither will Chelsea and Arsenal. We have the firepower, the power and skill to blow teams away more often than not. Jovetic has looked dangerous and having him back will be a huge benefit in the run in.

We will win the league.

Really disappointing. Am starting to really worry about our title hopes. No Dinho leaves us really lacking in CM. Was a huge mistake not buying someone. We let a golden opportunity to win the league last year get away in a very poor league. have the chance to win this year as well but need to take it or I worry we'll be waiting a long time. In '68 when they won I'm sure every blue and most pundits were sure they win the title and other trophies on a regular basis but they didn't take their chances and it took 44 years to win another. Don't think we'll wait quite that long but if we don't win the league this year I do worry.

Shit performance but take nothing away from Norwich who defended brilliantly and could have won at the end.

sam-caddick said:
Gabriel said:
Plenty time left to win the league. Might need to rethink our corner routines, though.

Compare our run in to Chelsea's, they will win it by at least 5 points in my opinion.

I reckon it could be as much as 8 points.

grim up north said:
Fuck me hope this country is never invaded, wouldn't like to be in the trenches with 90% of the fuckers on here
excuse me we are all shocked by that weird and twisted performance, but thanks for the insight into your world

Think Pellegrini's jimmies have been rustled. Why take Negredo off instead of the shithouse Dzeko?

We completely lost our momentum, dropped 4 points in 2 games now. Not good enough.

Flap, flap flap

Give your heads a wobble, we will not win every game or score 5 a match

Deary me some drama queens on here

Injuries aside, it's pretty clear that Chelsea result (and all the mind games going with it) have really got to us.

There was no swagger. That was a nervous, ponderous and very lacklustre performance lacking in all confidence. Time and time again crosses coming in with maybe only 1 player in the box. No-one making decent forward runs. Slow laboured passing and passing sideways half the time. We looked like a completely different side.

Pellegrini must show his man management skills to pick us up from that because on that form we can forget all silverware. He needs to turn that around and do it pronto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.