Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

grim up north said:
Pastor Kidney said:
andrewmswift said:
god i hope you get a permanent ban

What the hell for? Not having the same opinion as you? I believe he's not good enough. The fact Demichelis is on that field and Gareth Barry is not tells you everything

I'm sure Barry plays for Everton

Pastor shovel to put him out of his blinkered misery

laserblue said:
FFS some people need to get a grip. Two years ago we were 8 points behind with 6 games to go. Today we're 2 points off the top with 13 games to go.and there are people on here throwing in the towel. Sure we could have done ourselves a big favour by winning today but it's far from over.

If there's one thing i know about Mourinho its this, Once he reaches the top he holds on until the end.

wahoowa said:
Navas was just horrible today. Total letdown given his performance against Chelsea.

These games are always going to come around every so often. Our performance wasnt bad at all, Norwich defended brilliantly. Could of defintley done with Sergio today but ah we'll, no excuses. This next 10 days is going to define our season, going to be tough without 3 key players.

I thought navas was probably our most dangerous player today, as he was vs Chelsea too.

Disappointing.

Not a disaster but we have given the advantage to Chelsea.

I'm more annoyed we have let Arsenal off after their defeat.

Typical bloody City though.

gomoich said:
Not a great performance today and we ran out of ideas and could not break them down. We were lucky they did not score near the end.
Only 2 points in it. Plenty of time to catch Chelsea

I was watching one of Shady's and NC had about three decent chances inside one minute at the back end. Still don't know how one of them didn't go in!

Mattyc55 said:
EVERY TEAM GETS INJURIES.

That team of eleven players should be beating Norwich irregardless.

Pellegrini made an absolute cock up of his subs (again), took our best player off then went one up front ironically when we actually needed a goal. All season the man has been stubborn with his 4-4-2, yet he chooses Norwich away at 0-0 with 20 minutes left to finally revert to one up front.

Hilariously bad tactics.

Spot on. He sticks to F****** 442 when the game begs for 451, like the Chelsea one. Just illogical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.