Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

grim up north said:
Pastor Kidney said:
andrewmswift said:
god i hope you get a permanent ban

What the hell for? Not having the same opinion as you? I believe he's not good enough. The fact Demichelis is on that field and Gareth Barry is not tells you everything

I'm sure Barry plays for Everton
I'm sure I used to think Barry was shit and DeJong should play in his place.

ElMatador said:
bluemanc1994 said:
A win away from top. In February. Fact!
Wrong. A win PLUS chelsea AND arsenal dropping points. Ain't gonna happen.

You don't think either team will drop ANY points??

There's 13 games left. MCFC currently has the longest winning streak in the league at 8.

Poor from the manager. Not much better from the players.

Yes we have injuries but while that may be an excuse against the likes of Chelsea, it doesn't stack up against Norwich.

Having said that only 2 points behind and all to play for.

Quagmire blue said:
Ducado said:
Can people cut the reactionary crap out please

Final Warning Folks it's embarrassing discuss the game!
Fantastic performance today, great point :) get in there!!

There you go

Yep it was wonderful stuff today...at last feels good.
Any negativity please use the Mancini thread
Is Ducado the president of North Korea....yes lol

bored at work said:
There is over 3 months to go yet. Winning the league isn't easy, there are always ups and downs. Embarrassing some of the shit on here, Fernandinho, Aguero and Nasri to return will mean we will be strong for run in.

Chelsea on top at the moment but I reckon their lack of strikers might come back to haunt them

They have a much easier run in than us and are much stronger since Jan transfer window - we on the other hand decided to rest on our laurels in January and I see Chelsea winning the league by 9/10 points now - Honestly subs today were a farce u can only blame the manager for that & he got it badly wrong against Chelsea on Monday!!!

Seems like manager of the month curse only kicks in after
winning it for two successive months.

NoahCity said:
Mattyc55 said:
EVERY TEAM GETS INJURIES.

That team of eleven players should be beating Norwich irregardless.

Pellegrini made an absolute cock up of his subs (again), took our best player off then went one up front ironically when we actually needed a goal. All season the man has been stubborn with his 4-4-2, yet he chooses Norwich away at 0-0 with 20 minutes left to finally revert to one up front.

Hilariously bad tactics.
Except for Chelsea.

Admittedly theyve not had many, but we all laugh at United and they've had RVP, Rooney, Rafael, Fellaini, Nani, Carrick etc out for large spells in the season. Liverpool are currently playing with 3 of their back 4 missing! Its part of the game, we still had a fantastic array of players out there today and the injury bollocks is no excuse for how we performed & for the baffling decisions of the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.