Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

ElMatador said:
Manuel is lucky to stay in his job.
Wasting yaya in holding mid allowing him no license over the opposition half way line when playing Norwich is just laughable.

Dont agree with the Manuel thing . But spot on with the Yaya coment !

My God how fickle some have become!
We have been on an incredible run of results and had to come to an end at some stage.
Not a great performance but not the end of the world. Can't for the sake of me work out why he took Negredo off for Kolarov though...
Still all to play for and much too early to panic.

What position was Negredo playing today ... Right wing, left wing??? ... is Pellegrini asking him to do that???

sam-caddick said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
Title gone.

With our run in we have no chance.

Bet you couldn't wait to come on, with that little gem ;-)

not at all, just a realistic outlook.

if we can turn it around now with our run in then fair play to us, but we have thrown it away with silly away games like today, at Villa, Sunderland, Stoke and Cardiff.

You're no chance comment is bollox though. Because we do have a chance.

Couldn't believe how poor we were today!!!!

No urgency from anyone and I have loss count the amount of time we side passed it with no forward passing or positive play!!!!!

Negredo seems to have loss some form due to being recently injured hope he can capture some of it!!!!

We don't look threatening not one bit!!!!

The squad needs to get on the training ground and work on their crossing cause no matter how many times we tried the cross wasn't beating the first man!!!

Overall not happy with the performance (very poor!!!!!!) and we shot ourselves in the foot really annoyed we couldn't take advantage of the situation!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.