Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

dont know if this has been put on here already, but this is just pure comedy - what a complete c**k

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/08/manchester-city-fan-quits-club-to-support-chelsea-after-draw-with-norwich-4296136/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/08/mancheste ... h-4296136/</a>

I've no. Doubt we will win the prem, if we can come back from the dead season before last then we can pull back 3 flipping points, Chelsea just drew against west ham lost to stoke does any think this type of result for them won't happen again,

The players seemed very lethargic throughout the game and YaYa just mailed in the game. I don't know what he was saving his energy for, but every touch seemed half hearted. Poor Negredo wasn't getting any kind of service into the box. Naves' crosses today were quite poor.

Just have to forget this one, get the injured ones healthy, particulary Kun and Fernandino. Really miss the latter.

Not long been home from the game and having looked at few pages on this thread and noted that the Pellegrini thread is missing, it looks like the meltdown that I anticapted as I left Carrow Road is present and correct.

I cannot pretend not to be bitterly disappointed in the result and somewhat disappointed in the team's performance but Pellegrini picked exactly the same team as me and made that subs that I would have made; although I would rather have taken Negredo off before Jovetic but I assume fitness was a factor there.

The game was a bit bloodless and we definitely lacked tempo. Norwich though were extremely well organised and work hard to deny us space in the danger areas; they also did a good job of cutting out our crosses. The big problem, as has too often been the case when we face a parked bus, was a lack of clinical final balls and finishes.

Navas put in 17 crosses and 11 corners but not one resulted in a goal attempt. He should have managed even more crosses but did not take on his full back often enough.

Dzeko was not on the pitch long but managed four goal attempts but not one worked the keeper. Kolarov was on the pitch even less time but had two shots, both of which were feeble, despite him possessing a hammer of a shot.

Yaya had a below par day and never took anyone on, even though the situation was crying out for him to make some drivig runs at the heart of their defence.

Luck95 said:
dont know if this has been put on here already, but this is just pure comedy - what a complete c**k

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/08/manchester-city-fan-quits-club-to-support-chelsea-after-draw-with-norwich-4296136/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/08/mancheste ... h-4296136/</a>

Can't be for real? Metro is such a knob end of a paper.

OB1 said:
Not long been home from the game and having looked at few pages on this thread and noted that the Pellegrini thread is missing, it looks like the meltdown that I anticapted as I left Carrow Road is present and correct.

I cannot pretend not to be bitterly disappointed in the result and somewhat disappointed in the team's performance but Pellegrini picked exactly the same team as me and made that subs that I would have made; although I would rather have taken Negredo off before Jovetic but I assume fitness was a factor there.

The game was a bit bloodless and we definitely lacked tempo. Norwich though were extremely well organised and work hard to deny us space in the danger areas; they also did a good job of cutting out our crosses. The big problem, as has too often been the case when we face a parked bus, was a lack of clinical final balls and finishes.

Navas put in 17 crosses and 11 corners but not one resulted in a goal attempt. He should have managed even more crosses but did not take on his full back often enough.

Dzeko was not on the pitch long but managed four goal attempts but not one worked the keeper. Kolarov was on the pitch even less time but had two shots, both of which were feeble, despite him possessing a hammer of a shot.

Yaya had a below par day and never took anyone on, even though the situation was crying out for him to make some drivig runs at the heart of their defence.

Every word is correct.

Navas needs to change the way he takes some corners or let someone else have a go. Too predictable/too deep to generate power.

It's obvious we have issues:
CB
LB
Depth of squad in CM positions

Pointless anyone moaning as these can only be solved in future transfer windows.

OB1 said:

I actually though we livened up abit when dzeko came on, at least he got stuck in and had a few shots at goal. The rest of the game was passing backwards or along the halfway line, We just lacked the intensity and speed which was needed to break them down today.

Pam said:
Luck95 said:

Can't be for real? Metro is such a knob end of a paper.

its real, i checked out his twitter, here have a look .... <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/BrettJackson95" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/BrettJackson95</a>

6one said:
OB1 said:

Every word is correct.

Navas needs to change the way he takes some corners or let someone else have a go. Too predictable/too deep to generate power.

It's obvious we have issues:
CB
LB
Depth of squad in CM positions

Pointless anyone moaning as these can only be solved in future transfer windows.

These issues have been obvious since we won the title. We have had 4 windows to solve them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.