Norwich VS city post match thread

This performance sums up our season perfectly. Just not consistently good enough and not enough pace in the team. And nobody pulls the trigger. We try and walk the ball into the net. I just wish at times the players body language would also show that they care as much as the fans do. I'm genuinely worried that top 4 is slipping away. 1 win in 5 folks and that was against cannon fodder Villa. Shite....

Kelchi rips Norwich a collective new Arse hole in January so what does Pellers do today?
He plays Pony...
All in all absolute garbage that. Passing for passing's sake with very few chances of note.
If we'd started with the team we finished with we'd probably have won that.
Tile gone unless we win every remaining game or Leicester slip up to Newcastle. I expect them to win though and that will be 12 points ahead (9 IF we win the game in-hand).

This, this and this!

Abysmal, abject and almost cowardly football at times.

No movement off the ball and patterns of passing that are so set in stone, defenders can virtually set up the deck chairs and watch as we go forward, get it wide, stop, pull it back and go through the same routine, time and time and time again.....

Roll on Pep and roll on him telling the lot of them whats required to play for this club.

This performance sums up our season perfectly. Just not consistently good enough and not enough pace in the team. And nobody pulls the trigger. We try and walk the ball into the net. I just wish at times the players body language would also show that they care as much as the fans do. I'm genuinely worried that top 4 is slipping away. 1 win in 5 folks and that was against cannon fodder Villa. Shite....

Plan A, plan A, plan A... Story of our season.
The manager is appalling, the players are shameful, the sooner this season ends the better.
I'll rip your hand off now for top 4 and a trophy.
It's comical how far backwards we've gone! (I need to laugh or I'll cry).

I can't put into words how angry I am after that. Thank god Manuel is going. The team has regressed massively under him. As for the players, they should learn to keep their mouths shut. 'Hunting season' and 'write us off at your peril'. They have made themselves look stupid.

I love Silva and always Will. I hope it's because he is playing through an injury and if it is NOT and it is old age. I really hope we Can ship him off to China for a good amount of money! But for the love of god... Let it be injury!!

Thank you very much Mr Pellegrini, whatever slight chance of a league title is blown out of the water by one of the most frustrating team selections in recent memory. Bony didn't work against villa, so I know I'll just do it again. Playing Silva out of position to accommodate the likes of bony should be a sackable offence in itself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.