Norwich VS city post match thread

Attrocious. Boring.
No shot on goal 2nd half.
When I think of strikers we used to have that could come in late and nearly guarantee a goal... Tevez, dzeko, negredo, even balo...
We are so dependent on yaya now it's not healthy.

Txiki Begiristain player and manager signings have been mainly wank. The team has regressed badly under his watch.

Good job his mate Pep is coming to save his job!

Since the Pep announcement we've not gained a single point outside of playing the bottom 4.

Let that sink in.

Manager is a fraud and a shyster. I'm disgusted that Bony is starting in this team. Complete apathy from the club, how can we have allowed the season to unravel like this. Rafa has just signed for Newcastle with a clause to leave this summer, he could have come to us until June and he is 10 times the manager that this joker is. Lazy bunch of fucking wankers. Fucking joke.

Feel sick to my stomach now. For 2 years I've tried to keep the faith and believe that we will turn it around but time and time again we put in sickening performances.

Oh well you overpaid lazy dick heads, I'll be working this evening for a pittance whilst you all fuck your glamour model girlfriends and drive your Lamborghinis around Alderley Edge.

According to that leaked document we are due to pay Swansea 8 million pounds more for Bony in January 2017. It is actually making my blood boil the sums of money we are talking about whilst I have to scrimp and scrape for a season ticket.

From Aguero Tevez Dzeko Balotelli, to Aguero Negredo Dzeko Jovetic, to Aguero and Bony.

I wont critisize too much as it goes down like a large turd in a japanese toilet.

But if i were in charge pellers would be gone today, and temporary measures put in places. Oh and kelechi would start games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.