Norwich VS city post match thread

I am just fuckin bored to death of watching the same lacklustre shit each week.
ive just driven 500 miles after working a 65 hour week to watch that utter utter fuckin spineless performance .
Bony starting and Kelechi not just beggars belief, a young lad full of running and scoring with ease is dropped because a senior player becomes fit ???
Good bye Pellagrini , ive had enough of him now
Unfortunately,youre not alone in your thinking.....our football is predictable,lifeless,uninspiring and downright boring.....summer cant come soon enough for me.

Pellegrini should have been sacked tonight... We're gonna keep him and suffer the consequences.

Are you serious?

I am no footballing Einstein, but

1. We never create anything with Fernandino and Fernando playing together and Silva out on the wing.Silva needs to be in the middle.
3. Iheanacho should have started. Bony should never start again, and ideally never play for us again.
4. Sterling should have started.
5. Zabaleta should have started. Clichy creates NOTHING going forward, NOTHING. Zilch.
5. Silva should never again be allowed to take (i) a corner, (ii) a free kick, (iii) god forbit, a penalty. Might as well just hand them the ball back.

on the money.

Unfortunately,youre not alone in your thinking.....our football is predictable,lifeless,uninspiring and downright boring.....summer cant come soon enough for me.

Thing is it's nothing new, people are carrying on like it's only gone tits up since the announcement-we have been wank for eighteen months and it's scandalous that's he's still here.

I am just fuckin bored to death of watching the same lacklustre shit each week.
ive just driven 500 miles after working a 65 hour week to watch that utter utter fuckin spineless performance .
Bony starting and Kelechi not just beggars belief, a young lad full of running and scoring with ease is dropped because a senior player becomes fit ???
Good bye Pellagrini , ive had enough of him now
65 hour week? Where do you work in a sweat shop? Monkeyliar.

Lewandowski is quoted at 70 million. I'm sure one or two more come into that bracket. You can see the difference when watching these players. Their mentality is totally different. They go for the throat.. always. Direct and at the goal. City play like crabs on a beach half the time.

So to be clear you're quoting sell on value? Not how much they have paid.

Spot on. Silva is wasted out on the right and every sane blue knows it. Bony is being made a scapegoat but he just doesn't fit our style. Glad someone has mentioned Silva's set pieces, I can't recall him scoring from any free kick or having any conviction in his strikes. His goal scoring tally is shocking. We have gone backwards and are having to rely too much on Aguero's goals. We seem to lack hunger, killer instinct and tactical nous. I'm more pi###ed off with us now than when we were crap. Major surgery is needed. Was looking forward to a full day of sport typically spoilt by City. I cant recall a derby when both sets of fans are so pessimistic.. What worries me is there is no sign of hope apart from looking more solid at the back but our form shows no sign of improvement. Give me 4th now and ill be content.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.