Norwich VS city post match thread

tumblr_mo8jpa9Zhc1ratxjuo3_250.gif

Stats mean nothing, it was an awful performance. Huffing and puffing but never looked like scoring and not a single shot on target in the second half shows we just don't have it anymore. No wonder the City fans sounded like they were at church today absolutely nothing on the field to inspire them. It was just a crap game from two struggling sides.

Pointless criticising the players. When a team performs as poorly as we do on such a consistent basis, there is only one guy responsible and that's the Manager. The only other thing to say is hopefully after that performance we can cut out all the player interviews to the press on how we can still win the league. Vinnie in particular should keep his gob shut to the press until our performances warrant saying something. I wonder what tactical master stroke Manuel will pull against Manure next week. His handling of the Bony/Kelechi situation has the potential to damage both players. 'Right son, I know there's only 10 minutes left and the Premier league is at stake, but you can still win the game for us. Oh, no pressure like....

Pointless criticising the players. When a team performs as poorly as we do on such a consistent basis, there is only one guy responsible and that's the Manager. The only other thing to say is hopefully after that performance we can cut out all the player interviews to the press on how we can still win the league. Vinnie in particular should keep his gob shut to the press until our performances warrant saying something. I wonder what tactical master stroke Manuel will pull against Manure next week. His handling of the Bony/Kelechi situation has the potential to damage both players. 'Right son, I know there's only 10 minutes left and the Premier league is at stake, but you can still win the game for us. Oh, no pressure like....
Manager does take blame but to say it's pointless not criticising the players is, IMO, so far off the mark

Manager does take blame but to say it's pointless not criticising the players is, IMO, so far off the mark
Whatever you say about a player, the manager is responsible for putting them on the pitch. What is the point of me saying Bony is shit when it's obvious to everyone except our manager that we don't play to his strengths, he is devoid of confidence and he doesn't look fit. But Pellers plays him in front of our brightest prospect anyway. Or should I criticise David because he is being played out of position with a persistent ankle injury. Should I criticise the full backs throw ins when it's clear our manager doesn't bother to coach set pieces. the defence played ok yesterday so any criticism should be levelled at our attacking play. Fernando played deep so we lined up against Norwich with Fernandinho in the centre and Jesus and David wide. Fernandinho didn't look great yesterday, is that his fault or the fact that he had to look after three Norwich midfield might of put him off his stroke a little. So should I say he had a shit game? Overall, we look devoid of ideas and short of energy. Our manager believes that's the responsibility of the players. I believe it's his responsibility. If you don't train at intensity, how the hell can you expect to play at intensity. Check out any YouTube of our training regime and then check out the same with Pep. We have a hugely talented squad and that talent is sadly being under-utilised. I thank him for his 2 capital one cup wins and our Premier league title but this squad was capable of domestic domination and we have badly underperformed for the majority of his tenure. I could go on but I won't.

Whatever you say about a player, the manager is responsible for putting them on the pitch. What is the point of me saying Bony is shit when it's obvious to everyone except our manager that we don't play to his strengths, he is devoid of confidence and he doesn't look fit. But Pellers plays him in front of our brightest prospect anyway. Or should I criticise David because he is being played out of position with a persistent ankle injury. Should I criticise the full backs throw ins when it's clear our manager doesn't bother to coach set pieces. the defence played ok yesterday so any criticism should be levelled at our attacking play. Fernando played deep so we lined up against Norwich with Fernandinho in the centre and Jesus and David wide. Fernandinho didn't look great yesterday, is that his fault or the fact that he had to look after three Norwich midfield might of put him off his stroke a little. So should I say he had a shit game? Overall, we look devoid of ideas and short of energy. Our manager believes that's the responsibility of the players. I believe it's his responsibility. If you don't train at intensity, how the hell can you expect to play at intensity. Check out any YouTube of our training regime and then check out the same with Pep. We have a hugely talented squad and that talent is sadly being under-utilised. I thank him for his 2 capital one cup wins and our Premier league title but this squad was capable of domestic domination and we have badly underperformed for the majority of his tenure. I could go on but I won't.

I think you did go on :).

Your prerogative to have the players accept no responsibility, I disagree.

As for Utube, are you actually being serious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.