Norwich VS city post match thread

And from someone who has been in the trenches to a more up to date version I think you should go away take a long hard look at yourself and distinguish support from apathetic turning up and expecting a result. When a team I support turn up and put a long hard shift in, chasing every lost ball like its their last, closing down players in 2' and 3's in the right position on the pitch, and running like they actually give two hoots about not only the result but the performance on the pitch as well as being drilled to the strengths and weaknesses of the opposing team and how to counter them regardless of how our "manager" apparently sets us up then I will support them until the day is long. If hoever after the millions they are paid they do not do what I percieve to be the utter basics of their day to day job then no I will not give them 1 iota of slack because they do a job most of us would dream about and some of us lay down our lives so some of them can carry out the dream we all want!!!!!

So why should i take a long hard look at myself. Am not condoning the display. Am just bewildered by the name calling.
Am not criticising our support who travel long and hard. But every time we don't win all i see on here is, he's a **** he's
a bastard, he's a wanker etc. It's a bit over the top. Most obviously never go to a game because they're always in the match
day thread moaning from the first second.

not bothered reading much of this thread , no doubt it goes from the sublime to the ridiculous , but we can always console ourselves with the outlook for the swamp dwellers , their season ends tomorrow , and the turtle has intimated that he wants to see out his contract , every cloud :)

The predictable build up play is astounding. Sideways passes then a ball to Navas on the wing who takes it within a yard of the defender then plows it into his legs. Over and over again. No direct play through the middle and no player movement off the ball for 90 fucking minutes.

Putting on the Stoke Southampton game to see Pelle knock in a header from their first fucking corner was the icing the cake needed.

What the fuck do they do at training?

not bothered reading much of this thread , no doubt it goes from the sublime to the ridiculous , but we can always console ourselves with the outlook for the swamp dwellers , their season ends tomorrow , and the turtle has intimated that he wants to see out his contract , every cloud :)

Depressingly though, I'm by no means confident that we'll beat them next Sunday. And they are shit.

We missed Yaya's creativity today. Silva tried to conjure things but there was absolutely no forward movement for the killer pass. How many times have we played against massed defences and yet we continue to try to walk the ball into the next. Subbing Bony off and Sterling on made no difference whatsoever apart from at least the latter went looking for the ball.
I just don't understand why Kelechi has to be third in line after Bony, the lad offers enthusiasm and just a little bit of awareness and skill. We nearly got punished when Otamendi turned off giving Bamford that chance that smashed onto the crossbar.
Another 1:45am kick-off for me in which I may just as well have stayed in bed. Can't even moan too much about the ref but I did think he was a bit lenient in the first few minutes when Silva got taken down time after time. And it is interesting to see the different interpretations of handball in the penalty area. We cross the ball, defender slides misses the ball but it hits his trailing arm and goes for a corner - but Clattenberg has completely different interpretations especially when Spurs play us.
Oh well, Joe creeps towards another golden glove unbelievably.

You raise a valid point, but the counter argument would be there is no feckin blue shirts in the box. Seen it far too often this season whereby we hurry down the wings, yet no one is hurrying into the box.

Yeah I agree with that. No point playing Navas if no one is in the box

No Chanpions League for us next season. We're crap. The so-called doom and gloomers, myself included, have been calling it for fucking ages... we are shite, the players don't give a toss, and Pellegrini is clueless.

But we are still in 4 competitions, so how can we be shit... they said.

Not having a go at that. Having a go at the same old mard arses that call the players cunts and wankers and all sorts of other names.
There's no need for it and i really don't understand it, coming from City SUPPORTERS.

i can never understand the hate and vitriol towards some of our players and manager , we all say things in the heat of the moment , at a match , but after a couple of hours when you have calmed down , to sit down and ponce about on a keyboard , belittling our club and players , is unfathomable . Perhaps the mods can ban anyone who didnt go to York away , we might get a more reasoned and mature response to this seasons continuous failings.

i can never understand the hate and vitriol towards some of our players and manager , we all say things in the heat of the moment , at a match , but after a couple of hours when you have calmed down , to sit down and ponce about on a keyboard , belittling our club and players , is unfathomable . Perhaps the mods can ban anyone who didnt go to York away , we might get a more reasoned and mature response to this seasons continuous failings.

Obviously with expectation comes sense of humour loss. That's not aimed at you. That seems a general change in our outlook.
Now we are winning things, it's become a lot more serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.