Norwich VS city post match thread

Since KDB got injured our wins were 2 against Villa, 1 against Liverpool (League cup), and 1 against Sunderland. Pathetic.

Well I for one am shocked that beating the worst side in the league wasn't the signal that we had turned the corner and would romp to the title. Bunch of fucking shit houses and at least half of them know they're going to be sat about collecting their cash whilst doing fuck all under Pep.

I have supported City for over 60 years during the high's and low's and can not for the life of me ever remember feeling the way I do now and have this season, what the hell is the difference because i'm Totally baffled?

Manager is a fraud and a shyster. I'm disgusted that Bony is starting in this team. Complete apathy from the club, how can we have allowed the season to unravel like this. Rafa has just signed for Newcastle with a clause to leave this summer, he could have come to us until June and he is 10 times the manager that this joker is. Lazy bunch of fucking wankers. Fucking joke.

Feel sick to my stomach now. For 2 years I've tried to keep the faith and believe that we will turn it around but time and time again we put in sickening performances.

Oh well you overpaid lazy dick heads, I'll be working this evening for a pittance whilst you all fuck your glamour model girlfriends and drive your Lamborghinis around Alderley Edge.

According to that leaked document we are due to pay Swansea 8 million pounds more for Bony in January 2017. It is actually making my blood boil the sums of money we are talking about whilst I have to scrimp and scrape for a season ticket.

From Aguero Tevez Dzeko Balotelli, to Aguero Negredo Dzeko Jovetic, to Aguero and Bony.

If City do pay £33M for Bony then I welcome all the ridicule directed towards us.

This team is static and found out. Pelle is not helping the lackluster and is responsible for the shit show. Pep announcement maybe a part of it but I don't mind complete over haul this summer.

Hoping to fuck we scrape fourth place.

Pellegrini doesn't give a single fuck. And to the **** saying Bony was played to improve his fitness. Fuck off. He helped cost us two points today. We'd have stood a better chance starting with ten men.

Fucking shite.
Not sure the 'stand on the spot like a useless twat" workout DVDs will fly off the shelves.

The charming mug costs us once more.

Fuck off Manuel, and take Bony with you.

Useless fucking **** gets it wrong from the start again, places too much trust in a shite senior player and not enough in a youngster.

Fucking had it with this clown. One win in five, in the fucking title run in?

Two goalless away games against the shittest sides in the league who can't score or keep a clean sheet to save their lives? And both games were characterised by his shit selection and in game management.

No back to back league wins since October?

We have the strongest squad in the league and we're effectively out of the title race by fucking March.

The man is a fucking charlatan. Fucking had enough.
All of this. Though I'm sure @Pell not Pep ;-) will tell you where you're wrong. Once he's cleaned the windows with his tongue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.