Norwich VS city post match thread

Since KDB got injured our wins were 2 against Villa, 1 against Liverpool (League cup), and 1 against Sunderland. Pathetic.

When was KDB's injury?? We haven't had back to back wins since October....

The problem sits solely with style... Manuel is a stubborn mule who would rather lose playing his attacking philosophy than win playing ugly..

Fatigue must have a lot to do with it. The number of times I watch us and it looks like a different team that starts and finishes. Don't know what our training regime is but they've had long enough to recover from the last game and look fit for fuck all at the end.

Can anyone remember what we used to do when the season was over for us in march? Looks like we will have to have our own mini league with west ham and utd now...oh joy!

Thought we'd won one of the 3 domestic trophies and were still in the CL - unless by 'we' you mean some other club

Appalling management nacho scored a hatrick at Norwich in the cup game and he starts Bony because Pellegrini is a soft Arse principle kind a guy.
Because he would rather lose a trophy than break his word to a player.

And some people lauded him for that!

I have supported City for over 60 years during the high's and low's and can not for the life of me ever remember feeling the way I do now and have this season, what the hell is the difference because i'm Totally baffled?

Think the difference is probably 'expectation'.

fucking toothless and no urgency,piss farting around with the ball. this is on Pelles head this rubbish. Shows how much we've relied on Yaya's goals to win games like this in previous seasons.
Zaba should have been put into the team when he was fit weeks ago, he offers more cutting edge when going forward than Sagna who is solid but not a patch on Zaba attacking wise which is exactly what we lack when going forward, fucking urgency and WANT !. Bony is a fucking shit,no liveliness or movement to scare defenders, fucking waste of money. Scott Sinclair was better value. Despite the injuries we should have walked this title.

Can't say I disagree with any of that. But why can't the man you previously thought was a great coach do anything to stop the slide towards the europa league?

He takes the ultimate responsibility no doubt but those players out there today are an absolute disgrace.

We dominated the game so there is not too much wrong with the way we set up and defensively, we have not been troubled much but up top, its abysmal away from home and the players have to step up to the plate and deliver like they do at home.

Bony will get pointed too but what changed when he went off? Nothing as the whole side was crap and the attitude to the game all wrong.

Pathetic, and I called it in the pre match thread. So fucking predicta and clueless. Wtf do they do in training? May as well put the guy out of his misery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.