Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
black mamba said:
We were falling apart last season , brought Tevez back , went to Norwich and gave one of our best performances of the season to start off a late , and successful , title charge ..... and now we have to go there and win again.

They will be smarting from their late loss to Chelsea , and they are an erratic side , but we now have to stand up and be counted , and we know what we have to do ....... Fergie already thinks that the rags are on their way to reclaiming the title , and they are already gonna be extremely hard to shift .... we lose at Carrow Road , and let them get TEN points clear of us , and it will be nigh on impossible , believe me.

The rags will NOT be allowed, by assorted tosser refs, the FArce, the RagMeedya, to lose another four games !

Edited to reflect the situation currently strangling English football.

come on lads.............we need a twelfth man,"where are you,lets be having you" .....hic......2-0 city hic..

I can see Dzeko getting a start and one of Tevez or Sergio starting from bench.

It's a toughie because Bob loves to rotate when we've got games coming thick and fast but unfortunately he hasn't got too many options open to him due to injuries.

Somehow we just need to get 3 points, don't give a fuck who plays or how we do it but I just fear the worst if we don't get the result.

Assuming we don't have any of the injured players back available then if it was me picking the side I would start with.....

...................................Hart......................................
....Kolo............Vince.................Nasty..............Zabba....
.....................Garcia.................Barry..........................
..........Milner.................Yaya...............Merlin...............
..................................Sergio.....................................

I feel super-confident about this one and can see a comfortable win achieved with a startling degree of panache, at least 3-0 City

guda8eha.jpg
if we keep this superstar quiet we might get a point.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
I feel super-confident about this one and can see a comfortable win achieved with a startling degree of panache, at least 3-0 City

I hope your right! I hope the defeat the other day has really sunk in and the lessons learnt

cityboy5 said:
guda8eha.jpg
if we keep this superstar quiet we might get a point.

Whilst i agree that Holt is the main threat , a 'point' won't be good enough .....

even though West Brom aren't a bad side , the rags will win again and we'll fall further behind .... this game is 'must win'!

Ducado said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:

I hope your right! I hope the defeat the other day has really sunk in and the lessons learnt

Sadly, I'm rarely right...I predicted a 3-0 win over Sunderland and look what happened...ouch. Still, I really do feel good about this one, they're due for a pummelling and do you know what? We're just the chaps to give them it....with interest

I'd love to say we will win this but i just don't see it with the current form we are in.

If we do lose and the rags win it will be over for this season and if that happens and that we are out of Europe and title before January i think Bobbie will be on very thin ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.