Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
inbetween said:
Dzeko needs a good game today, same for Nasri. A decent team and no reason it shouldn't get us 3 points.

Nasri was excellent last game he played

Hopefully he remembers to keep that up, as I've little doubt it was fuelled by his part in the derby ending.

skandreas said:
I see, nothing unusual then. Shite teams play their match of the year agaist us and then play shite agaist all the other teams in the league.
I don't know if that always applies, but spurs finishing has been worse than ours was at Sunderland, and they've still scored twice, it could have been 4 or 5. There's barely been a block at the back, certainly no lives are depending on the result today.

Its disappointing, but we have to beat what we're playing against on the day, so its still no excuse for us.

Hart
Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
Yaya-Barry
Nasri-Aguero-Silva
Dzeko

looks a nice set-up, lets hope we stay solid and keep a decent shape. Come on the Blues!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Norwich home kit is yellow with a keeper kit that's black, we'll probably wear our home kit so Joe will likely wear green so therefore the only colour Jones has to wear is red.

and If I'm wrong it's cos he's a rag ;P.
I think you have him in the right colour either way. One thing is for sure, he's a poor referee.

cleavers said:
skandreas said:
I see, nothing unusual then. Shite teams play their match of the year agaist us and then play shite agaist all the other teams in the league.
I don't know if that always applies, but spurs finishing has been worse than ours was at Sunderland, and they've still scored twice, it could have been 4 or 5. There's barely been a block at the back, certainly no lives are depending on the result today.

Its disappointing, but we have to beat what we're playing against on the day, so its still no excuse for us.
To be fair to Sunderland, playing like they did against us will be very energy draining. Being asked to play three days later won't make the performance great.

cleavers said:
skandreas said:

Often with sides like Sunderland there is a let down after a decent scalp.

The way they conceded the two goals its little wonder they look like losing all three points.

We didn't get the luck last week although on the balance of play neither side deserved to get a win IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.