Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will lose but it will be like the Boxing Day fixture against West Brom last season.

MCFC BOB said:
To be fair to Sunderland, playing like they did against us will be very energy draining. Being asked to play three days later won't make the performance great.
I agree, its no excuse for us, we're a far better team, and we should be able to beat that Sunderland team, with the team we had out, no matter how well they play.

skandreas said:
cleavers said:
skandreas said:
The City Watch account on Twitter came up with an interesting point earlier today:
"Noticing Sunderland like many such teams struggling against Spurs' pace and width. Had far less trouble with our narrow approach. #planb"
Spurs do have pace and width, but they've rarely had to use it today, as Sunderland are absolutely shite, especially at the back.

I see, nothing unusual then. Shite teams play their match of the year agaist us and then play shite agaist all the other teams in the league.

Sunderland are crap - end of. The fact we looked so toothless against them says more about us than it does them. Their cup final my arse. Stop bigging up other teams when the finger needs to be pointed squarely at the players and management after a dreadful performance.

mancity1 said:
cleavers said:
skandreas said:
I see, nothing unusual then. Shite teams play their match of the year agaist us and then play shite agaist all the other teams in the league.
I don't know if that always applies, but spurs finishing has been worse than ours was at Sunderland, and they've still scored twice, it could have been 4 or 5. There's barely been a block at the back, certainly no lives are depending on the result today.

Its disappointing, but we have to beat what we're playing against on the day, so its still no excuse for us.

Often with sides like Sunderland there is a let down after a decent scalp.

The way they conceded the two goals its little wonder they look like losing all three points.

We didn't get the luck last week although on the balance of play neither side deserved to get a win IMO.

I would say especially not Sunderland. I do not usually harp on non-calls that result in a goal but that was a clear and dangerous foul on Zab (of all people) that was ignored. Hart should have had it, mind you, but Johnson should have never had the ball to shoot in the first place.

Still a bit annoyed... But slowly letting go.

NoahCity said:
Be interesting to see how United cope with no RVP or Rooney in starting XI.

Looks like the waterlogged Swamp pitch has just about made the starting 'line-up' too !

stan bowles said:
skandreas said:
cleavers said:
Spurs do have pace and width, but they've rarely had to use it today, as Sunderland are absolutely shite, especially at the back.

Sunderland are crap - end of. The fact we looked so toothless against them says more about us than it does them. Their cup final my arse. Stop bigging up other teams when the finger needs

to be pointed squarely at the players and management after a dreadful performance.

Typical bluemoon garbage.

We will be completely different today with Clichy and Nasri back. To say they can create more problems than just Silva trying to do things alone is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.