Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
skandreas said:
citytill1die84 said:

The City Watch account on Twitter came up with an interesting point earlier today:
"Noticing Sunderland like many such teams struggling against Spurs' pace and width. Had far less trouble with our narrow approach. #planb"
Spurs do have pace and width, but they've rarely had to use it today, as Sunderland are absolutely shite, especially at the back.

I see, nothing unusual then. Shite teams play their match of the year agaist us and then play shite agaist all the other teams in the league.

super_city_si said:
I think mancni dropped a bollock in not playing dzeko at sunderland. This set up plays to Tevez strengths with nasri and silva and the short crisp interplay.

Still a good team mind, come on city!

Lets hope they play as the look.

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Referee: Mike Jones.
Did you do him that colour for any particular reason ? ;-)

BlueMoonoverUS said:
And what the heck is wrong with Maicon? He would provide killer crosses for Dzeko...
Injured.
Yeah I know, but for how long for goodness sake is he going to be injured? I'm just disappointed with our signings this year (except Nasty) that's all.

cleavers said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Referee: Mike Jones.
Did you do him that colour for any particular reason ? ;-)

BlueMoonoverUS said:
And what the heck is wrong with Maicon? He would provide killer crosses for Dzeko...
Injured.

Norwich home kit is yellow with a keeper kit that's black, we'll probably wear our home kit so Joe will likely wear green so therefore the only colour Jones has to wear is red.

and If I'm wrong it's cos he's a rag ;P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.