Not a jinx but anyone else feeling confident about sunday?

I am not so worried. Even if we lose were still 1 point behind with 9 games gone.

Our record against them at the swamp isn't great so a draw would be a good result for me.

After winning the cup last year I have found myself not getting anywhere near as bothered by our results as I used to.

I honestly used to fucking dread the derby at the swamp incase we got a good hammering and with that the endless abuse. However not one red will give me the draw even for a pint. Some used to give me a two goal start hahaha

I've shut the dickheads up over the past couple of days by saying if we get an early goal we could give them a right pasting. Confident? you betcha!!

mcmanus said:
I honestly used to fucking dread the derby at the swamp incase we got a good hammering and with that the endless abuse. However not one red will give me the draw even for a pint. Some used to give me a two goal start hahaha

I've shut the dickheads up over the past couple of days by saying if we get an early goal we could give them a right pasting. Confident? you betcha!!

3-0 us and another red for a frustrated shrek :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.