Not a jinx but anyone else feeling confident about sunday?

I can never say I am confident when we play our friends from trafford,more hopeful.
Having seen how many chances everyone creates against them this season,and with the quality we possess upfront we must have a good chance of winning.

Owen Hargreaves will score the winner off the butt of camel gob under the legs of De Gea in injury time and Bacon Face jumps up to protest a foul. Clattentwat had to blow the final whistle and City are 5 points off at the top of the table.

It's as hard to beat the rags at OT as it is to beat us at ES. I would definitely take a draw but I would expect to lose at OT and win at ES.

When was the last time anyone won there? They have everyone on their side, the crowd, the officials, the luck. Only Barca and Real Madrid would do them at the swamp.

We all know this.

not anymore after knowing Twattenberg and Webb as 1st/4th refs on Sunday ..

NOTRITE

Any thread which starts with Not a jinx usually is, and under those circumstances I am not confident at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.