Not a Terrorist??

If I recall and correct me if I am wrong, but Abu Hanza never actually built. Abomb or killed anyone while in the UK but was charged and imprisoned under the terrorism act for inciting terrorism as this bloke has.

Hanza rightly is now serving life in america for his crimes in yemen and physical acts of terrorism, but in the UK he was only every done for as the judge put it

"helped to create an atmosphere in which to kill has become regarded by some as not only a legitimate course but a moral and religious duty in pursuit of perceived justice."

Now Hamza was a **** but surely this man has done similar with his punish a muslim flyers which some could interperate as liscence to harm or even kill.

Terrorism in my book
Well we just don't know anything about this guy yet, do we, but I'm guessing his background and experience at this won't be comparable to Hamza. If it is anywhere near, then I'll agree he is a terrorist. However I'm struggling to see who he was campaigning to in order to get coercion, just sounds like random addresses. Of course there may be more to it. Whatever, he'll be spending some time at Her Majesty's pleasure, hopefully. If not, then that IS wrong.

That’s the work of Satan right there mate. Jesus was black? Everybody has seen the paintings and apart from the earliest ones, he is whiter than me and I’m Fucking Scottish!!!

No, that was an extra miracle showing how only god could create a white dude in a part of the world that wasn’t known for it. Explain that!

Magic!!

I once saw some redneck try to explain this on a documentry , that you could say jesus wasn't white but he was certainly caucasian.

The fucking idiot, weakest explanation for his jesus portraits ever.

Well we just don't know anything about this guy yet, do we, but I'm guessing his background and experience at this won't be comparable to Hamza. If it is anywhere near, then I'll agree he is a terrorist. However I'm struggling to see who he was campaigning to in order to get coercion, just sounds like random addresses. Of course there may be more to it. Whatever, he'll be spending some time at Her Majesty's pleasure, hopefully. If not, then that IS wrong.

My point wasn't he was the same as Hanza, who used a mosque to preach hate and recruit while this man may just be a lone wolf for all we know, but under the law he has commited the same crimes of encouraging terror and violence.

From the report I assumed he is not getting charged under the terrorism act though, like you say more will probavly be revealed later in the day

I once saw some redneck try to explain this on a documentry , that you could say jesus wasn't white but he was certainly caucasian.

The fucking idiot, weakest explanation for his jesus portraits ever.

They are not known for their intellect. A voluntary shutting down of ones critical faculties, is always an indicator of things being a bit fucked, brain wise.

Bless

CPS website says terrorism must "be for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause."

It's possible they don't think they could prove one of those, and therefor haven't charged him with things that might fail, preferring to go for what they can get him on. If they failed to prove one, then the charges may have to be dropped.

As a Muslim, and someone who knows a fair few Muslims, i can tell you for sure this caused 'terror' in the community. There was communications sent out to be vigilant and where possible, not travel to work. Hopefully he is sent to some facility where he can be re-educated and helped with his poor mental health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.