Not a Terrorist??

So he was inciting violence against a particular religious or ethnic group to further his own ideology?

He’s a terrorist by definition.

Jesus was Jewish

Not a black grape fan then?

Also being jewish doesn't mean you cannot be black or do the people beta Isreal decendants of the tribe of dan not count?

Who knows if jesus wasn't from a family of african jews that left for judea in the exodus.

Last edited:
Because a lot of people, fuelled by newspapers all across the political spectrum, think you can only be a terrorist if you shout “Allahu Akbar” before you murder someone. Simply not true and maybe why the CPS don’t wanna risk not getting a conviction. Also there’s the question of whether his actions of inciting somebody to ‘punish’ Muslims rather than commit violence or damage to property is terrorism. Personally I would drop the use of terrorism in law and replace it with ‘ideologically motivated crime’.

Not a black grape fan then?

Also being jewish doesn't mean you cannot be black or do the people beta Isreal decendants of the tribe of dan not count?

Who knows if jesus wasn't from a family of african jews that left for judea in the exodus.
Not an Avenue Q fan, I take it?

Never heard of it tbf, is it relevant to my quote, as I don't genuinely know
There's a song called "Everyone is a little bit racist" and the three main characters start discussing jesus christ, one calls him an upstanding black man, another calls him white and the third interrupts their argument by saying "guys...Jesus was Jewish".

Those two successive posts just reminded me of it, though it was more well known.

There's a song called "Everyone is a little bit racist" and the three main characters start discussing jesus christ, one calls him an upstanding black man, another calls him white and the third interrupts their argument by saying "guys...Jesus was Jewish".

Those two successive posts just reminded me of it, though it was more well known.

Oh right, yeah I get ya :-)

Googled it a play/musical, tbh it may well be well known to a lot, will have to check it out

Oh right, yeah I get ya :-)

Googled it a play/musical, tbh it may well be well known to a lot, will have to check it out
It's enjoyable to a point, and some of the songs are catchy. I'm sure the playlist is on Youtube, though it's not exactly "PC"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.